.:3:.

"Dude.. when is George going to wake up?! It's be like 15 hours." Sapnap crossed his arms as he laid on the couch.
"I just want to go already!!" They were planning on what to do today.. they were all well rested.

Dream shrugged.. he didn't know..
"I don't know.. I'll go see if he's awake.." he stood up, making his way up the stairs.

"George..?" Dream lightly knocked on the door, slowly peaking his head in... please he's not naked... he prayed- well actually- he wouldn't mind.

George was passed out cold, hugging a pillow... why did he still have his beanie on...

Dream watched as the smaller slept.. he was adorable.. his soft porcelain skin nuzzling into the pillow as pieces of his brown hair rested on his forehead.. he lightly drooled into the pillow.

"George...?" Dream walked over and lightly shook George's shoulder.. don't get fussy please.

George just whined as he covered his face with a pillow.
"What..." he mumbled.. he wanted to sleep more.

"It's time to wake up.. you've been asleep for 15 hours.." Dream chuckled as he heard George's sleepy voice.. it sounded cute.

George soon perked up- did he say fifteen hours..
"15 hours?!" His eyes widened.. he was asleep for fifteen hours?!... was he?

Dream nodded, a smile crawling up his face.
"Yeah?" He hummed:

George rarely sleeps in that long.. unless he was really tired-

"Cmon, me and Sapnap have planned something for us to do." Dream held out his hand for George.

George was about to take Dreams hand but he flinched his hand back.. he wasn't wearing his gloves.

Dream looked at George confused.. why did he flinch back..?

"Sorry..." George mumbled as he reached over and put on his leather gloves.

Dream furrowed his brows confused.
"Why are you wearing leather gloves..?"

"Sorry.. I feel more comfortable with them on.." George soon took Dreams hand.. he felt fluttery as he did so.

Dream had a faint chuckle as he pulled George onto his feet.
"Well get ready, we are going to go play laser tag." He soon made his way out of George's room.
(If y'all read my stories, then you will know I love writing laser tag stuff)

George felt his stomach drop.. leaving the house?!! fuckkk it's already worse enough being here!!
"D-do we have too..."

George wanted to run, far far away.. back to his home..

.: Dream POV :.

"Is he coming???" Sapnap jumped up and down... he really wanted to play laser tag.

"Yes.. he is." Dream nodded as he put his hands in his Jean pockets..
"He's just changing." He sighed, looking down at the ground.

"What's wrong..?" Sapnap tilted his head.. he could tell there's something wrong with Dream.

"I don't think George likes me very much.. he seems mad at me.." Dream rubbed his arm looking down at the ground.

Sapnap furrowed his brows.
"What do you mean? Of course George likes you! Your one of his best friends!"

"He's just been so distant since he got here.. I just.. you might be right about him being a different person.." Dream mumbled as he looked up at Sapnap.
"I just want the old George back.."

"He's just getting used to everything probably.. he just had a 13 hour flight and is staying in Florida for the summer.." Sapnap shrugged.
"Just give it time.."