"You're exaggerating too much. As if I'm going to let ourselves get killed, stupid. Don't worry. We're almost near. Why don't you just enjoy this ride with me while you're at it, hm?"

"How can I possibly enjoy it when I feel like this stupid wind is going to blow me away?! Just make sure I'm still in one piece once we arrived at our destination!"

"Sure~" he cooed teasingly and only laughed again at her helplessness.

The whole 45-minute ride was more hellish than Akari anticipated, much to her chagrin. Relief washed over her when they finally reached the said location Izana mentioned which she never imagined was an abandoned establishment. The tanned male parked his motorbike near the building's main entrance and turned off the ignition.

Akari was the first one to jump down. "I think I'm going to puke," she muttered, feeling a little nauseous, and tried to unstrap her helmet. "How do you even remove this thing off???"

Izana chuckled as he unmounted his motorbike and walked over to her. "Here, let me do it." He unfastened the straps under her chin and removed the helmet off her head. "There."

Akari combed her tangled short raven locks with her fingers and then, shot him a glare.

He quirked an eyebrow. "What's with that look, shrimp?"

"You jerk! You and your reckless driving never changed! I really thought I was a goner back there!!!" she berated, teary-eyed. She hit him repeatedly in the chest. "You're such a meanie, Iza-san! Meanie! Meanie!"

Izana caught both of her hands and grinned deviously, his eyes flickered with mischief. "Oh yeah? Then let me shower my queen with some kisses to make it up to her."

Akari's pupils grew round, her cheeks burned in scarlet. She yanked away from him. "What?! No! Go away!" She was about to scurry off but Izana was quick to seize her hand and pulled her back to him.

He trapped her in his arms. "You cannot escape now, shrimp," he snickered and started to pamper her flushed cheek with his pecks.

She tried to push him away by the chest. "N-no! Pfft...! S-stop it, you dork! T-that tickles!!!" she squealed. "I-Iza-san!!!"

"A-ahem."

Someone cleared their throat, interrupting their moment. Both teens stopped and whipped their heads to the voice.

"What in the world are you two doing?" it was Rindou, gaping at them with a perplexed expression. He just came out of the entrance and nearly dropped his phone that was pressed to his ear.

Akari's face was all red in embarrassment and frantically tore herself away from the tanned male. "O-oh, R-Rin-san! H-hello!" she stammered nervously and gave him a forced smile.

All the while, Izana clicked his tongue and stared at his subordinate with his usual stoic facade as if nothing happened. "Rindou."

Rindou exchanged glances between the pair. His lilac pupils narrowed at them in suspicion. "Are the two of you...?"

The ravenette dropped a sweat. Damn, this was seriously awkward. She flailed her hands on the younger Haitani, trying to refute his misunderstanding. "R-Rin-san, i-it's uhm not what—"

Izana cut her off and grabbed her hand. "Where are they?" was his only question to the other male.

"Upstairs. Everyone is already there, including Madarame. I was supposed to call you. But since you're already here..."

He bobbed his head in acknowledgment. "Alright. Go ahead first. We'll soon catch up. Tell the others to wait."

"Understood." Rindou turned his back on them and stepped inside the building.