My breathe turned ragged feeling defeated as I opened all the doors.

No. No. No. JEWEL! JEWEL! JEWEL!

I turned my attention towards the bottom of the sink. I can still hear her scream as I approach it.

My shoulders tensed and my eyes hurt from what I witnessed. A silver hairclip can be seen. I-it was broken. The hairclip I gave her. B-broken.

My Jewel. Where are you?

I looked around as I tried to find her, but I couldn't. I gritted my teeth and I stood up.

A sudden noise of my phone and I immediately grab it from my pockets.

Unknown number:

I told you to keep an eye on her. Look at what happened.

I cursed and throw my phone at the F*cking floor. I gazed at my reflection on the mirror staring right through me was a man who failed to protect his love. His negligence is all the reason why this happened.

I hated myself.

I didn't stop myself as my fist came in contact with my reflection. Shards of glass moved past me, as they cut a part of my cheeks. And yet I didn't feel pain for my heart was already broken like the mirror.

I can hear the woman shouting from what I did. I didn't look at her and only stared at my reflection. My Jewel's face stared at me and she look in pain.

On cue, the door suddenly opened and lots of staff enter inside the bathroom. Even the police were there. I turn my attention towards them. They all look horrified. Their attention move towards the woman, the blood, the mirror, and me.

One of the policemean gritted his teeth. Such misinformation.

"Sir, you are under arrest." The policeman was about to approach me but the waiter immediately step towards him. He put his hands in his chest trying to stop him.

"Stop! Stop! It wasn't him!"he said. "We were both outside when this happened."

"Is he saying the truth?"The policeman asked as he gazed at me.

"I want to check the CCTVS. Where is the manager?" His brows furrowed. They look widely offended and I didn't want to indulge on this.

"Excuse me?" One of them stepped in. I bet this is the manager. "You have no right!"

"I do have the right."

"Who do you think you are?"he asked, looking horrified and wildly offended.

A waiter suddenly said and stood in. His head bent down. "He is Mr. Jace Angelo Montezalde, sir. I regret to inform you that he was dining on our restaurant." Their eyes widened as their attention turned towards me. Now, they all look silly.

"Mr. Montezalde. I-i didn't know." The manager said. He looks sweaty and wiped it away using his handkerchief. He tried his best to smile, but it came as a grimace. "We can speak this in my office. A cup of coffee perhaps?"

"I don't need coffee. I want the f*cking CCTVS!" I shouted at them. "My girlfriend is f*cking missing so do your f*cking job. Or do you want me to turn this restaurant into rubble?"

"I..y-yes sir." The manager said and bowed his head.

***

"M'lady, wake up for me."

I slowly opened my eyes and I was expecting it to be Jace, but it was the d*mn bastard. And here I was again, kidnapped.

My head was still throbbing and I can feel my dried blood on the side of my face.