Kuzco x ftm reader p.1

Sorry for the hiatus, hopefully I'll remember this is a thing and keep up with updates

Kuzco Pov
I look over the ladies that were presented before me, I already not to like any of them, I just wasn't interested in any of them. Long hair, tiny waist, large breasts, they were practically just clones.
"Wow, they're like clones, where do you get these chicks?" I ask, gesturing a thumb over to the line up though I don't really care about the answer.

"Your highness, that's practically all the women we are able to find who are willing to marry you"

"Then search for something else" I hadn't exactly told anyone what kind of people I was attracted to, but that shouldn't matter, if I say look for something else they should know what I mean.

Time skip
Kuzco POV
"You're highness, we have found some other possibilities for you"

I raise an eyebrow and look over this new line up, crossing my arms as I look over everyone. An older woman? Ew. Some farm girl? Seriously. The one on the end though, this one caught my eye. The (h/l) hair, more masculine clothing, the way they couldn't even look at me.. this had promise.

"Who are you?" As I spoke they jumped, looking up to me like a soilder on salute, I smile seeing such a fast reaction "what is you name?"

Y/N POV
"What is your name?"

I start to freak out, if I give a man's name he won't be happy, but can I really risk deadnaming myself? My thinking was cut short as I see him waving a hand in front of me face.

"Hello? Anyone home? What's your name?"

He asked again, I just quickly burst out my answer "y/n your highness" ...damn, now this was gonna be bad.

I saw him smile before looking to the man who had escorted me to the throne room "bring y/n to my quarters, I'd like to speak with them alone"

Well this is it, good bye cruel world, let hell be merciful

To be continued
A/N; sorry for the poor quality, I really didn't have much of an idea to write for this chapter, hopefully the next one follows on smoothly.. heh.