5000 Footsteps In Your Wet Dress

Warnings: Mild Voyeurism, kinda.

OG link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/40686942

(Revenge Gerard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You where at Franks birthday party, a pool party. Not really your jam but he was you and Gerard's friend so you went. Despite the fact that you where in a rather conservative pair of crocs, shorts and a tank top, you felt like everyone was staring at you, agonizing over every minute flaw of yours. The vast amount of people there didn't help either. You had enough of being inside and decided to go outside, clear your mind a little bit with some fresh air. You saw your boyfriend, Gerard, talking to his friend, Ray, who was sitting next to him on the beach chairs, already in trunks despite the pool part of the party not having started. Ray glanced over at you and got up, saying he was going to get them both some beers. You walked past him and took a seat next to Gerard. "Parties too much?" He asked, looking over at you. You nodded. He put a hand on your shoulder sympathetically. "Don't worry, I get it." You managed to calm down a little bit, looking at the stars with him in comfortable silence.

Suddenly, you heard a commotion from inside before a bunch of people started to come into the backyard, jumping into the pool and doing whatever crazy shit party goers do. It startled you, but Gerard was used to the chaos, although he now looked more alert. "Is everything okay?" You asked him, trying to talk over the sounds. "Uh, not really, no," He said, now sitting upright, with his knees to his chest. "...You mind telling me whats wrong?" "I'm literally the only one here who isn't appropriately dressed for this, look at Mikey, hes fully dressed but he still looks like he belongs here," He said, looking at Mikey behind you, who was chatting up a girl. Now that he mentioned it, it is a little odd he came to a pool party in sneakers, a hoodie and cargo shorts. Although you where trying to stop yourself from drooling at the sight of his killer legs, despite having seen them before. Nevertheless, you formed an idea, that would hopefully encourage him to step out of his shell a bit. "Hold on, I'll be right back, I'm getting something inside," You got up and hurriedly rushed inside, grabbing your purse from the purse/bag pile next to the door and left outside, running towards the shed. You waited as the last girl got changed into her swimsuit and stepped inside, turning the light back on.

You made hasty work of your tank top and shorts, taking off your underwear as well. You bent over to grab your bikini from your bag, before being startled by a knock then the door opening. "Hey (Y/N), what are you do-" Gerard stopped in his tracks, seeing you naked. "Uh, I'm just getting dressed," You said, blushing furiously and trying to cover yourself up. He bit his lip and closed the door behind him, leaning against it. "Well, I was going to check up on you and get dressed, but..." He said, his eyes lingering over your naked form. He stepped forward, gently grabbing your arms and pulling them away from your chest. "Your tits are so cute, y'know that?" He said, his hands going down to grope your tits. You moaned softly, feeling his thumbs gliding over your nipples, pinching them every so often.

"We have the shed all to ourselves, angel..." He said, leaning down to kiss you. You kissed back, your arms going around his neck while he still groped your tits. Suddenly, another knock at the door interrupted your passionate moment. "What are you two doing in there?" A voice said. Oh shit its frank. "N-Nothing! We're just getting changed!" You said back. "Do you have your swim trunks? I packed a spare in my bag just in case," You said, hastily bending over to grab your bikini and his trunks. "Thanks, but I have them in my pocket." He said, taking his hoodie off quickly. You both got changed and out at breakneck speeds, Frank still giving you both a dirty look as you both exited the shed, turning off the light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once most of the party goers have left, leaving you, Mikey, Ray, Gerard, Frank and Jamia, you and Gerard decided to go back to the shed to finished what you started, since the others where inside watching a horror film.

He locked the door behind him, flicked the light switch, and pinned you up against the door. He shoved his tongue in your mouth, his hands going up to your neck. You felt yourself get dizzy as some drool went down your chin, the combination of his sloppy kiss and him choking you sending you into overdrive. He pulled away, both of you panting and red faced. "Get on your knees, hun," He said, letting go of your throat, and you obeyed. getting on your knees as he pulled out his rock hard cock, slapping you across the face with it.

You parted your lips, only for him to slam his cock inside your mouth, making you gag. He thrusted in and out of your mouth, gripping onto your hair and making you go deeper. Gerard thrusted one last time making your nose hit the base of his cock, letting his hot cum go down your throat, making him groan loudly. He pulled you off, panting. "Shit..that was fucking incredible, but I'm not done yet sweetheart," He pulled you up, taking off your bikini before bending you over the small work table, pinning your arms behind your back.

You felt him prodding his cock at you entrance, making you whine loudly. "You want my cock that badly, baby?" You nodded. He pulled your hair back. "Then beg for it," he growled into your ear. "Please Gee, fuck, I want you so fucking bad please!" You begged, and he thrusted inside of you, making your eyes roll back as you moaned loudly. "F-Fuck- Gee!" You cried out, panting and moaning as he thrusted hard inside of you, lightly grazing your cervix. He moaned out unintelligible praise, yanking your hair harshly. "Fuck, such a good girl, baby," He groaned, thrusting inside of you one last time and filling you up with his cum.

He pulled out, admiring how his cum stuffed your little cunt. "We needa get dressed, they're probably wondering what we're doing," He laughed, stuffing his dick back in his boxers. You both got dressed, and went back inside via a back door. Luckily, the others where sleeping so you had ample time to get comfortable and pop on another film before the others woke up. To which they did, none the wiser.