Aphrodisiac

Warning: None :3

OG link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/39586764

(Revenge Gerard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard trailed his lips down your neck, leaving love-bites as he went. You moaned softly at the sensation, before feeling him trace his hands up your shirt and pinch your pierced nipple. "Anh- Gee, fuck, hold on," You moaned. "What is it baby?" He asked. "Uh, i know i don't have much experience, but i read about this thing online i uh...wanna try..." "And that thing is...?" "C-Cock worship...." He looked at you, raising his eyebrow, before it clicked.

He smirked, chuckling a little while looking down at you. "Alright baby, but your gonna have to get on your knees first," You did, taking off your shirt and tossing it behind you. "Ain't this a sight for sore eyes..." Gerard said, licking his lips while looking down at you. He quickly unbuckled his pants, pulling his erect cock out from his boxers.
Woah. He was, big. You must've sat there in shock for a few seconds before he grabbed your chin and had you look up at him. "You gonna be a good girl for daddy and worship his cock?" He asked, rubbing his cock on your face and pressing the tip lightly on your lips. "Mhm," You gave him a small kiss on the tip, which made him groan softly.

You tried wrapping your hand around it, but you couldn't even due that due to its girth. That and your hands where small and dainty. You wrapped your hand around the base, pumping him softly, as he gave out a small groan that was barely audible. You leaned forward to kiss his cock but where suddenly caught off guard by his dizzying scent. It wasn't like his usual coffee and cigarettes scent you associated with him, this one was more musky, and specifically his.

You groaned at the scent, kissing and licking at his tip while you kept pumping him and inhaling his scent. Gerard groaned above you, tangling his fingers into your hair, pulling it slightly. "Such a good girl, knowing how to make me feel so fuckin' good," He groaned, his inky black hair falling in front of his face. You began to suck on the tip as precum was leaking out, making Gerard groan and pushing your head farther along his cock. "Ugh, fuck- Daddy's gonna fuck your throat angel face," He moaned, before thrusting his hips up to your face relentlessly.

You tried to suck back but it was in vain considering Gerard was abusing your throat. You gagged as he went further down your throat, pushing you to the base of his cock, feeling his load down your throat. Your eyeliner was smearing down your face as he kept on, until he pulled back, leaving a small trail of cum connecting your tongue and his cock. You swallowed, trying to catch your breath. "God, your such a fuckin' slut for me, babe," He laughed, looking down at your ruined state. "Only for you, daddy," You giggled as he slapped his cock across your cheek.

He pulled you up, setting you on your bed, on your back. He pulls down your shorts and panties, and spreading your legs to their limit, placing himself between them, admiring your bare cunt. "So pretty..." He murmured, running his fingers down your wet pussy lips, teasing your hole. You whined at the contact, his calloused fingertips heightening your sensitivity. He pushed his finger inside your tight cunt, crooking it in the right way that made you whine. "Your so needy sugar..." He continued to fuck your tiny hole with his finger, adding a second and third finger, stretching you out. "Ah fuck- Gerard!!" You cried out, your moans sounding like sobs.

You started to shake, your orgasm drawing closer as he continued to finger you relentlessly. "Ahh shit! Daddy! Hngh- Gerard!! Im gonna cum! Fuuck!!" He pulled out his fingers from your hole, and using your wetness to rub his cock with it. You groaned when he pulled out, and he slapped your clit for protesting, making you whine. He teased your hole with his cock, grinding it on your clit, before shoving himself inside of your cunt."Ah shit, you're so tight," He moaned, thrusting into you faster. All you could do was moan and scream over how good he was making you feeling, babbling the occasional coherent thought. You gripped onto the sheets as tight as you could, shaking as he fucked you relentlessly.

"God you love this dontcha babe?" He groaned, pinching your clit. You whined, trying to thrust back onto him, but he held your leg to his chest, the angle allowing him to thrust into you deeper. "Shit!! fuck!!!" You screamed as he hit your cervix. It hurt but the pleasure of it all overrides the pain. He started to rub your clit fast, and you sobbed out in pleasure, squirting and cumming around his cock. He fucked you through your orgasm, going faster until he emptied himself inside of you, filling you up.

"Ugh..fuck..." He groaned, pulling out of you. Your head fell back onto the bed, dazed staring at the ceiling. "That was fuckin amazing," You chuckled, breathless. You felt him pushing his fingers inside of you briefly, then pull out and push his fingers inside your mouth. You sucked absentmindedly, tasting him mixed with your own cum. "Such a good girl, baby..." He said adoringly. "Heh, you're a mess, y'mind if i give you a bath?" You shook your head as he carried you bridal-style to your bathroom.