Look So Pretty

Warnings: none :3

OG Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/39731622

(Revenge Gerard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard held the vibrator to your clit, as you threw your head back and let out a long moan. "Look at you, so sensitive to the touch," he chuckled, pressing the vibrator harder while dragging it up and down your aching cunt. You kept on writhing under his touch, your breath hitching as you whimpered involuntarily. Suddenly, you felt Gerard push his fingers inside your hole, curling his fingers in the right way. "You like that, princess?" You nodded, bucking your hips as you cried out.

"Don't be so loud, you know i have to go on stage in a few minutes," He pulled his fingers out of you, replacing them with the vibrator. You writhed and moaned as he got up off the couch and found the remote for the vibrator, watching as he made it go higher and you started to lose control of yourself. He smirked and lowered it, watching you pant and whine. "I'm gonna try something different for you tonight," He went to his duffel bag that was on the coffee table and found your vibrating butt plug and some lube. "Hold still," He said, spreading your legs. You kept them spread as he lubed up the plug, sliding it into your ass. He watched your face as you panted and moaned and the new insertion. He got the remote to said plug and turned it on, watching you as you struggled to gain composure. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Gerard, you're on!" One of the bar employees said. "I'll be right there!" Gerard yelled back. "Put your clothes back on, babe," He said, putting the rest of his things away in his duffel bag, minus the remotes which he put in his jacket pocket. He handed you your panties, which you quickly put back on along with the rest of your clothes.

He left the dressing room with you, holding your hand all smug. "Now, you go sit at the bar and be a good girl for me, alright angel?" You nodded. "Just know..." He turned up the intensity on both vibrators, making you double over as you tried not to moan. "I'm right here watching you." You nodded, feeling relieved when he turned them both down. He kissed you goodbye and smacked your ass as he headed on stage, and you retreated back to the bar, sitting on the stool watching him as he went on to sing the first song.

You sat next to a few of your friends and chatted with them, feeling the intensity of the vibrators randomly spike whenever you would look back at him, as he shot you a wink. You had to eventually rest your head down when it got too much, and he took that opportunity to bump them both to max. You groaned into your arms. "Hey, are you okay?" Your friend asked, setting their hand on your back. "Uh- ffuck- no, I-I'm just having-" You felt the intensity spike up again, causing you to let out another groan. "...cramps," You said weakly, tears threatening to spill from your eyes as he kept on toying with you. "You want me to get you some water?" Your other friend said, looking at you concerned. "Nah, I'm fi-" You bit your lip as you felt your legs shake a little bit, and the intensity suddenly died down. "I'm fine," you said, resting your head down again. "Whatever you say, man, you look a little on edge though," You stifled a laugh, considering you where literally on edge. You let out a quiet moan in your arms as he kept on shifting the intensity of both. You felt yourself pool in your panties, and you shifted in your seat to try and offset it, but that only made it worse as you felt the vibrator in your cunt graze your g-spot. You lowered your head again, whining into your arms and slightly panting. "Shiiiit...." You moaned quietly. And just like that, few minutes became a half hour. You heard the band say their goodbyes and you looked back at Gerard, who smirked and blew you a kiss.

You went backstage with him to his dressing room, and he pinned you against the door in a passionate kiss. He got down and started to take off your skirt, looking at how wet you had gotten while he was on stage. "My, how needy you are," He said, rubbing your clit through your panties. You cried out as he continued to tease you, tears running down your face. He pulled your panties down, pushing the vibrators further in as he bumped up the intensity again. Your legs began to shake as you panted and whined. "F-Fuck Gerard please I need to cum!!" You moaned, barely holding on. Suddenly you felt the vibrators turn off. He pulled the vibrator in your pussy out of you, leaving you with the plug. You felt empty and sore.Your cunt aching with sensitivity.

Suddenly, he pushed you onto the couch, your ass sticking up in the air, turning up the intensity on your plug as he did so. He yanked up your arms behind you, using them as handles as he prodded your entrance with his cock. "You want this babe?" You nodded frantically, tears threatening to spill from your eyes. He started to thrust inside of your cunt without remorse, making you sob and moan loudly as you threw your head back on his shoulder. "Such a needy whore, aren't you angel?" You felt him bite and suck at your neck, making your moans hitch a little. "F-Fuck Gerard- I cant- I-" "You what?" "I needa cum, please, please let me cum," You whined brokenly. "Cum for me sugar, I'm not done yet, though," He groaned, biting down on your neck. You cried and sobbed as you came around his cock, your whole body shaking.

You sighed when he pulled out of you, starting to come down from your violent orgasm only to hear a bottle click as he slid the vibrator back inside of you at max, pulling out the plug from your ass, only to quickly replace it with his lubed cock. You squealed as he thrusted inside of you hard and fast without warning, feeling your hole stretch out beyond what you even thought was possible. "FUCK! Gerard!" You squealed, gripping onto the sofa underneath you. He collected your wrists with one hand and pinned them to the armrest, using his other hand to rub your clit. You came for the third, maybe fourth time that night. He kept on using and abusing both of your holes over and over for what felt like eons, constantly switching between them, never leaving you empty. You felt him cum inside of you again and again but he somehow went on. "Shit, I'm gonna cum, FUCK!" He growled, biting your shoulder as you laid there, completely fucked out, eyes glazed over as you clenched around his cock again as he came inside of you for probably the tenth time that night. He pulled out, and fell back, sitting on the couch. "That was fucking amazing," He said, breathless. You nodded, barely being able to speak considering you where out of breath. He looked at your body briefly, looking down at your holes. "Fuck, stretched ya out real good didn't I?" You nodded, laughing.

You coughed, "Do you ever run out of energy when doing stuff like this?" He laughed. "Of course I do, but I don't lose it fast, you obviously know that," He said, now smoking a cig. "Heh, yeah," You both sat there on the couch in silence until you heard a loud knock on the door. "Are you two done fucking??? We have to go now!" What sounded like Frank said, very irritated. "Yeah, we are, wait for us we have to get ourselves dressed," Which was a lie considering Gerard was still in his outfit from the concert, you where the one who needed dressing. He pulled the plug out of your ass and started dressing you, kissing every bruise he left on you as he did so. Once you where dressed he got into more casual clothes, wearing a smug grin when he left his dressing room with the duffel bag in hand and you on his shoulder.