Late At Night

Warning: This includes themes involving mild somnophillia. and also theres a daddy kink so read at your own discretion.

OG Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/40116354

(Revenge/Red Roots Gerard)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit, it was another one of those nights, wasn't it? Waking up to your panties absolutely soaked due to a dream you had was starting to become a regular occurrence these days. Didn't help that you now lived with your boyfriend, Gerard. You turned over onto your other side, the one facing the window, letting the soft glow of the moonlight in. You tried to close your eyes, trying to count down to 100, but failing due to your clouded mind. You looked over at your boyfriend, still fast asleep, breathing softly, his red and black hair sticking out from under the blanket. It wouldn't hurt to just rub one out, right?

You laid down on your back, running your hand down your stomach and into your panties. Your fingers grazed your soaked clit, making you bite back a moan as you covered your mouth. You looked over at your boyfriend again. Still fast asleep. You sighed and started to rub your clit, your breathing becoming erratic. "F-Fuck..." You panted under your breath, going faster and covering your mouth with your free hand in a feeble attempt to stifle your moans. Suddenly, you heard Gerard groan a little bit, and stir in his sleep. You sat up, removing your hand from your panties and looking at him with wide eyes. Still sleeping.

You laid back down and continued to rub yourself, letting your fingers wander down to your slit and pushing inside, your cunt absolutely drenched and tight. You groaned, then covering your mouth. After a bit of seeing if Gerard would wake up, you continued to thrust your fingers inside of you, rubbing your clit with your palm while you where at it. You panted, your eyes rolling back as you gripped onto the sheets with your free hand, your eyes becoming a little watery as you felt yourself get closer. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your thigh, making you yelp and cease your actions. "Watcha doin, sweetheart?" Gerard said, his eyes a little glazed over, but his gaze lustful. "Uhm, I was, uh..." He sat up, leaning over you. "Y'mind?" You shook your head as he pressed his lips to yours and sliding his hands down your stomach to inside your panties.

"So wet already, angel, you been thinkin' 'bout me?" He whispered, a little groggy. You nodded, panting as he slid three fingers inside you, thrusting fast. "Shit, yes- Fuck!" You sobbed, your head leaning back against the rails of the headboard. You felt tears sliding down your face as you panted, feeling yourself about to cum. "Gerard- Im gonna cum- FUCK!" You yelled, your eyes crossing as you arched your back. You bucked your hips up into his hand, squirting and cumming on it, as your body fell limp. "Im not even done, angel," He murmured, licking the tears off of your face. "Such a pretty, wrecked, whore," He took his shirt off, using it to wipe the tears off of your face. You whined as he spread your legs, taking your panties off. "Gerard, please," You moaned, waiting for him to finally give you the relief you want.

He smirked as he observed your spasming cunt for a second, admiring how it clenched around nothing in futility. He pulled down his boxers, his cock slapping against his stomach, painfully hard. He yanked you further down the bed by the hips, making you yelp. He held onto his cock, lining it up at your entrance, before slamming it in without remorse. "Ah shit! D-Daddy! Fuck!!" You cried out without thinking. He thrusted harder and faster, one of his hands letting go of your hip to wrap around your neck. "Call me that again, babe, fuck," He moaned, his tip grazing your cervix as he slammed inside of you. "Daddy!! Fuck!" You squealed, gripping onto the sheets until your knuckles turned white. "You're such a dumb slut for me, angel," He growled, letting go of your throat and grabbing both of your legs and lifting them both up so he can have a slicker angle.

"F-Fuck!!!" You squealed, your eyes crossing as you felt yourself about to cum. "Y'want me to breed you, angel? Want me to fill you up?" He asked, leaning forward, hoisting your hips up as he did so. "F-Fuck yes!! I- mf!" He cut you off with a kiss, his tongue slipping into your mouth, his thrusts getting sloppier and harder, if that was even possible. You felt spit go down the side of your mouth, making him pull away to suck hickeys onto your neck. "Gonna breed you and show you who your fuckin daddy is, angel," He murmured, making you cry as you came around his cock, throwing your head back onto the pillow. He kept going until you felt him bite your neck, stilling inside of you with one final, hard thrust, filling you up completely.

He pulls out of you, watching as his thick white cum pools out of your stretched hole in awe. "So pretty," He murmured, scooping some of it up and bringing it to your lips, to which you sucked obediently. "Y'wanna put your clothes back on?" You shook your head, to which he chuckled. "Good girl," He said, smiling fondly. He kissed your lips tenderly and put your legs down, pulling the blanket over you both and cuddling you into his side. "Love you, baby," He kissed your head. "Mmm, love you to," You murmured, snuggling into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pls give me chapter name ideas!!! ty!!!)