Chapter 2:together in the mall

Goerge's pov:

Me and his friends went to the mall to hangout,and out of no where a raven hair guy came up to my bad and ask to join him and friends to hangout.surprisingly they and said yes so i went along it and agreed.After being introduced to each other,one guy catch my eye and his name was clay or so what they call him is dream pretty unique name but what was even more unique was his face,he was handsome and tall with dirty blond hair and what i assume it green eyes but I'm not sure since I'm colorblind.
"Wanna come with me to get some food?" I asked dream to get to know him and also cause hungry.dream was taken aback by this but somehow after stuttering for 5 minute straight.i laugh a little seeing him nervous thinking he was just a very shy person,going to McDonald's me and dream got to know each other and it turns out we had a lot in common,liking minecraft and music while ordering dream seem to get comfortable with my company cause he slowly stopped stuttering.
"So are you single if you don't mind me asking" dream asked awkwardly and he rubbed his back neck and looked away with his cheek a hint of pink."yeah I'm gay actually i hope your ok with that." I said with a shy smile blushed a little while waiting for the food.

Dream pov

After george told me his sexuality i started to freak out in my mind thinking I could actually have a chance with George, my george!.

"Oh don't worry I'm bi so don't worry." George seems a bit shock at my respond and i saw his cheek change to a shade of pink which i thought was that most adorable thing in the world i wanted to stare at him forever but it was cut short when the cashier brought us out food.after we payed for our food.

we went back to the group seeing them laughing and having fun
"Boo you fucks didn't even get us anything"sapnap pouting,we all just laugh but bad didn't seem to like it and shouted "language!" "
Sorry you guys were busy and George was hungry" i told sapnap and he put his arm around George's shoulder and it made me so angry i wanted to kill him right then and there but i had to keep my calm or else george might hate me and i would never wanna make my george angry or sad.
"its fine just get us something next time"sapnap said with a smile and he took one of Georges fries "that was mine you jerk!" George said playfully and punches sapnap in the shoulder "oh come on Georgie its one fry don't you love me?" Sapnap said in a baby voice and puppy eyes,everyone started laughing at their interaction but I wasn't my blood was boiling hot seeing sapnap call george does nicknames,i was so angry I accidentally crushed my drink in my hand causing my soda to spill all over me,everyone had stopped at the things they were doing to stare at me "uuhh dude you ok?.." zak asked me confused at the stunt i just did and i just nodded speechless at what i did. Bad had given me some tissues to clean myself.

George's pov

After a few hours we all went our separate ways and went home.my house was a bit far from the mall but I decided to walk the way there but a uncomfortable and familiar feeling started to creep under my skin it felt like i was being watch but every time i looked behind me no one was there i started to get really scared so i started walking faster and when i saw my house was a few blocks a way i started running fearing someone will come out and hurt me.once i closed the door behind me i thought i saw a face hidden behind the tree outside my house but i was too terrified to checked so i just closed and lock all the doors an window since I didn't want risk getting hurt.

After bathing and eating dinner i was in my bed staring at the ceiling rethinking of the events earlier, I was still creeped out about the uncomfortable feeling of being watch and seeing the face outside earlier. I sighed and sat up not being able to sleep when something caught my eye outside my window but i couldn't see it properly getting a closer look,what i saw scared the shit out of me...it was a person looking at me dead in the eyes they had their hoodie on and they had a white mask in their face so I couldn't see how it was.but it still creeped me out so i closed my blinds and tried to sleep....bit spoiler alert i didn't get a once of sleep that night.

Word count:840