Ch-1 Firstt

It's been an year since covid has arrived in the country and roop was depressed as she was not able to go out and because of her semester exam and feared of getting COVID.

It was her birthday month.

It was 10th of Feb 2021, sunday

18days to go for her birthday.

She was counting.

Suddenly she heard something and went near the window and it was the sound of the rotors she saw three helicopters of the airforce
.she smiled

She heard her mother calling her out.

Roops mom :- roop roop where are you come and have your lunch.

Roop:- yes maa coming she closed her diary and went .

Roop and her family sat on the table to have her lunch .

Roop's father :- roop i saw there's is a show going to held on the turf grounds by the military people while returning from the market .Would you like to go .

Roop :-yes papa you know na how
much I love watching them .

(He smiled watching her excited)

Roop's father:- ok ask your cousins brother and sister too . And tell them to get ready.

Roop asked esha but she was sleeping as she was having a headache whereas Abhishek ( roop's cousin brother) agreed to go.

Here on our hero's side .......................................

He was in West Bengal , as he got command from his co to reach here

He was ready in his g suit ( the dress which pilot wears) .
suddenly he got a call from the commodore Ravindra Shekhawat (his CO).

Rahul straightened his body and answered.

Rahul:- Good morning and Jai hind sir .

Commodore:- Jai hind Rahul .You have to go to attend this show and give flypast with your helicopter . Your co-pilot is lieutenant Veer Singh . I hope you understand.

Rahul:- yes sir .i will do at my best .

Commodore:- yes Rahul. You Will leave at 10:00hrs(10 o clock) in the morning. As the show will start at 1:00 pm in the afternoon .Any queries .

Rahul:-no sir .

Commodore:- better

Rahul:- jai hind sir

Commodore:- jai hind.

As he disconnected the call . He felt someone at his back. He knew who it was .Rahul turned.

Veer:- heyyyy budddyyyyy!!!!

Rahul:- heyyyy chapppp!!

Veer:- areee you ready ????

Rahul:- Yes
Veer:- whattt happened?

Rahul:- i don't know but I am getting anxiety as if someone is coming there or something i bad or good will happen.

Veer :-ohhhh i seeee...what if it's my bhabhi who is coming there...

Rahul:- ohhh please not now ...it's not joke but what if I get my bhabhi.

Veer:- it will be fun 😜..okk..nothing will happen take a deep breath.

Rahul:- yesss... let's go to the helipad.

Veer:- let's check there's still an hour left to take off.

Soon they left talking to each other and pulling each other's leg .. their rank never became a barrier in their friendship.

Here at roop's side .
.
She was ready wearing
A 3 quarter sleeve t shirt as it was little cold and jeans with her pum shoes . Hair tied in a braid. And face mask which was obvious.looking simple yet beautiful.
.
She left for the place with her father and brother .
.
.

************************************
.
.
Presenting you all the first chapter . Will they meet for the first time or it will take time . Do they will interact.
Let's see what the future holds for them.
Please do comment , as it will motivate me and do give suggestions or any thing you want in the comments.. they are most welcome.
Thankyou ☺️.