chpt 10.

Y/n's pov

I wake up to someone's arms wrapped around me. I turn around to see that it's Mason who is snuggling close to me. "What the fuck" I mumble pulling myself away from him. I head to the kitchen to see Iris making some breakfast. "How'd you sleep?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. "Good," I mumble. "Where's Mason?" she asks. "He's still in bed," I say as I make myself some coffee. I turn around to see Mason at the counter. He smiles and rubs his tired eyes. "want a cup?" I ask holding up my cup of coffee. He shakes his head no and Iris looks at him. "You sure man, you look like a corpse." She says to him. "IRIS!" I yell slapping her wrist. "Sorry" She mouths rolling her eyes. Oh, Iris, that girl has NO filter. " I actually think I'm going to head out," Mason says grabbing his stuff. "Oh ok," I say walking him to the door. "I had a really fun time with you last night. I'll text you later." He says giving me a hug that I wished would have lasted longer. Once he leaves Iris wiggles her eyebrows. "Ew gross. We are not doing this right now." I say rolling my eyes. "I got a picture of it." She says giggling. "Ugh Iris you are so weird. We aren't even a thing you're gonna scare him away." I say sitting and watching tv. "I'm probably gonna head out soon. Joseph should be back by five." She says grabbing her stuff. I just nod and continue watching. "I'm probs gonna go out with Sadie and Maya." I say. She nods and then heads to the door. "Be careful." She says before leaving. I grab my phone to text Sadie and Maya.

Y/n
We still on for yoga?

Maya
Sure I'm down

Sadie
Yes! See y'all in 30

The yoga studio is not too far from Joseph's apartment. I go to my room and put on a matching set.

(a/n GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS OUTFIT LITERALLY GOING TO BUY MY OWN IT IS GORG)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(a/n GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS OUTFIT LITERALLY GOING TO BUY MY OWN IT IS GORG)

Once I get dressed I grab my coffee and head out the door. I love walking places. I feel like I see so much more than when driving. Once I get to the studio I see Maya and Sadie and we go take class.

maya_hawke

maya_hawke y/n is actually a boss at handstands y/n

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

maya_hawke y/n is actually a boss at handstands
y/n.l/n sadiesink_

📌 y/n.l/n pin if I'm a boss at handstands 🤭

sadiesink_ fake you didn't get me in the picture 😒
    | maya_hawke you were too far 🤗

finnwolfhardoffical how many times did it actually take for y/n to get this handstand...
    | noahschnapp no actually... last time she tried to do a handstand she busted a hole through the wall...
    | y/n.l/n THAT WAS ONE TIME NOAH

(a/n speaking from experience about busting a hole in the wall 😍😍😍)

tsundoku (mason thames)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें