chpt 4.

I wake up around nine to a text from Mason.

mason
text me your address, I'll pick you up at twelve.

I text him my address and start to get ready. Nothing too special we're just getting coffee after all. I get ready a little early so I decide to ask Joseph to take some instagram photos of me. He does and I chose my favorite one to post.

y/n.l/n

y/n.l/n te quiero mucho 🫶🏼

📌 irisapatow gorg
          | y/n.l/n I am literally in love with you Iris

julesleblanc you are literally perf

oliviarodrigo lookin good for you know who... 🤭

josephquinn no photo creds???
   | gatenm123 yeah y/n no photo creds?

bowerjamie why are you bilingual

view all 100,721 comments

Joseph and I head back inside and sit on the couch while I wait for Mason. I'm already a quarter of the way through Little Women, I should be done by Friday. I hear a knock at the door and Joseph opens it to reveal Mason. He gives me a small wave and then gives Joseph a frightened look. "He looks scary but he's actually really nice. You should see Jamie." I say laughing. "Bye, y/n have fun and be safe. If you two need anything just call me ok?" Joseph says giving me a hug. "I know I know mom," I say joking and he rolls his eyes pushing Mason and me out the door. "Is he your dad?" He asks me. "No, he plays my brother in Stranger Things. He and Jamie are practically my older brothers." I explain. He nods his head. We talk more about our favorite films, songs, and books. Before I know it we're at a small coffee shop. It's a cute little hole-in-the-wall place. The outside is covered in ivy and there are fairy lights illuminating the inside. We walk up to the counter and I order first. "I'll take an iced caramel macchiato please," I ask as she writes it down. "And for your boyfriend?" She asks. "Oh he's not my boyfriend-" I say but Mason cuts me off. "I'll have a honey cinnamon latte." He says pulling out his money. "No No, it's ok to let me pay this time," I say. "No y/n." He says giving the cashier his money. I roll my eyes and find a place to sit. Mason waits for the drinks at the counter and I pull out my book to read a little. He comes back with the drinks and sits down. "Wow, you're already far into the book." He points out. "I've always been a quick reader. I should be done with this by Friday." I say. His eyes light up like he had an idea. "What are you thinking Mason?" I ask. "Nothing." He says smiling that stupid grin of his.

a/n!!
So on the character page, I mentioned y/n was Latina. I never specified that she is mixed. Meaning that either her dad or her mom is white and the other is Hispanic in some way. I know it probably doesn't make sense for a Latina to play Eddie Munson's sister considering he's... white. But since y/n is mixed she is able to play Eddie's sister. I hope this makes sense.

 I hope this makes sense