Encounter On The Streets

Cira:*softly wipes small crumbs from the cookie she was eating as she looks over at Iris* Hey

Cira:*softly wipes small crumbs from the cookie she was eating as she looks over at Iris* Hey..are you okay? You haven't touched your cup of tea or your tart..

are you okay? You haven't touched your cup of tea or your tart

Iris:*looks at her* Hm? Oh, sorry...I guess I must've worked so hard that I lost my focus..but I'll be fine, really..

Cira:*furrows her eyebrows a bit knowing that she was lying but doesn't want to bother her about it as she takes a sip of her drink*

???: Well, Well, Well. If it ain't my old 'classmates' from high school.

Cira & Iris:(Oh no...I know who that voice belongs to..) *looks at their right to see a blonde hair girl standing there with her hand under her chin*

) *looks at their right to see a blonde hair girl standing there with her hand under her chin*

???:*smirks at them proud-like* What are you two nerds doing? Having some tea and sweets?

Cira: Ugh...we're just having some girl time to ourselves. *said in an annoyed tone as she bites into her cookie again*

???:*flips her hair back* Ha! Then how come you never invited me? Aren't we supposed to be friends?

Iris:*gets a little annoyed as she glares at her* No offense, Elena. But last time I checked, we were never 'friends' with you in the first place. You were using us just so that you would get all of the attention yourself.

Cira:*nods in agreement* Not to mention that you cheated behind your friend's back by dating her boyfriend. It's no wonder why she decided to just unfriended on every social media.

Elena:*growls at the mention of that moment back in high school years* So what? It's not my fault that her boyfriend couldn't resist my beauty and charm~ *winks with a smile* And besides, you two couldn't exactly get your own boyfriends because you're afraid that I might steal them from you as well.