18

Amir| Houston, TX
"Aj"

"This shit big as fuck." Said Tj as we all walked into the Airbnb I rented.

"Hell yeah." I said while walking up the stairs with the girls just looking around smiling.

Everybody went in they room and started unpacking.

I heard a ding come from my phone and picked it up.

Nova

I heard your back in
Houston can I come over

Damn that was fast😂

What can I say I miss you fav

yh I missed you too ig

Don't tell me you gotta gf
n acting different

Nah I'm single, imma send
you the address

k .

I clicked out the message thread after I sent her the address.

It's been 6 weeks since the last time me and Kaylani did some so I hope she ain't gone do to much cause Nova be flirting hard as fuck.

I walked to the gaming room where all the niggas was.

"Aye nova on the way." I said while grabbing a sprite.

"With ha lil thick ass." Said Zeek while shaking his head.

"On God, but I already hit that so don't een try none."

"Whennnn!" Said Tj while laughing.

"When she came to Atlanta, she was flirting next thing you know she sucking my dick." I shrugged and they laughed.

"Hers the best you ever had?" Asked Zeek and I shook my head no.

"Second cause Ian never moan wit ha, I thought I couldn't moan until number 1 came along."

"Bruh who is she?" Asked Tj and I shrugged.

"That'd be fed of me to say."

"I got the drinks!" Said Kamari while walking inside carrying a bottle of Hennessy and a bottle of vodka.

"Tryna get me fucked up today." I laughed and he nodded.

"Of course."

I chuckled and walked out seeing Kaylani on the sofa by herself.

"You good little one?" I asked as I sat beside her.

"Mhm, but tell me why I left my dior bathing suit at home?" She mumbled while dramatically laying her head in my lap.

"That's what yo dumbass get, but didn't you bring a Chanel one too?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's not the same though."

I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Why haven't we did it again?" She asked out of nowhere and I shrugged.

"If we do it back to back somebody gone catch feelings." I shrugged.

"I guess, I just want the dick though, no strings attached." I chuckled and grabbed her ass before hearing the doorbell.

"Damn haven't even been here for 30 minutes." She mumbled while sitting up.

"Yeah I know, somebody wanted to see me." I shrugged and she nodded before I opened the door and Nova pulled me in for a hug.

"It's been soooo longggg." She dragged while her two friends waved at me while smiling shyly.

"Mhm, come in I guess since you brought two strangers here." I said while she smacked her lips.

"You'll be fine." She shrugged while everyone was coming downstairs.

"Who dem girls?" She mugged them as they came downstairs.

"Don't even do allat." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Hey I'm Kaylani, this Harmony, Imani, and Kiana." Said Lani while standing Infront of Nova.

"Mm, that's Star and Layla." She said before sitting down while Kaylani scrunched up her face.

"My favorite whore." Said Tj as he walked towards Nova while she mugged him.

"Fuck you too than." He shrugged before pulling Imani into a hug.

"That's your girl?" Asked Layla while looking at Imani up and down.

They ain't finna be here long.

"Yes, issue?" Asked Imani while mugging the girl back.

"Nope." She laughed while getting on her phone.

"Y'all wanna play a game or some?" Asked Zeek while taking his eyes off Harmony who was in he own zone twerking.

"Yuh, but um why that girl twerking Infront of niggas like we just coolin ma." Said Layla and Harmony looked at Imani before they both laughed.

Harmony went and sat on Zeek lap while playing with his hair.

"What y'all wanna play?" Asked Skylar while tucking a strand of hair being her ear.

"I'm gonna take a nap, I'm tired and we just landed." Said Lani before going upstairs with Harmony nem following her.

"Why y'all being rude?" I asked facing them.

"I wasn't." Mumbled Skylar while looking up at me.

I remember Skylar from when I had first visited Houston and she was real shy, ion know how she friends with Nova. She the only one who don't be in beef and really chill, thats why I'd lowkey vibe with her, If she smoke.

"Not you Sky, these mother fuckers." I said looking at Nova than Layla.

"Cause they whole presence is ew and ghetto." Shrugged Layla and Nova agreed.

"Y'all don't even know them." Said Zeek while mugging them.

"Y'all just tryna start shit." Mumbled Kamari before focusing back on his blunt.

"Why y'all taking up for them ghetto bitches, especially the fucking Kaylani one like she look like ha pussy stank and loose as fuck." Said Nova while Layla laughed.

"Y'all gotta go." I said getting up while Kamari coughed hard as hell.

"Ok ok we gone be nice, I promise." Nova smiled before kissing my cheek making me scrunch my face up.

"Whatever." I said while wiping it off.

To be continued.....

Thought?