14

Amir|ATL, GA
"Aj"

It had been four months since Kaylani birthday and everybody was vibing.

Me and the boys was helping Kaylani move into her new 2 bedroom, 2 bath house.

Everybody made sure it wasn't close by the hood and I was sweating trying to bring in this big ass couch with Tj.

"Bra hold it up." I mugged him while he was laughing hysterically.

(I don't know what time this book started but it's the summer now and Kaylani graduated with Valedictorian.)

We finally sat down the couch and I walked in the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"So you not gone help?" I asked Kaylani who was sitting on the counter on her phone.

"Nope that's why I called y'all." She said while smiling.

"You ain't shit." I said while grabbing a water bottle from out the freezer.

"I know." She said while smiling.

I downed the water bottle and than put it in the trash feeling her eyes on me the whole time.

"Need some?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Alright go finish your job I'm not paying you to do it for your lack of work."

"Nigga you not even paying me." I mugged her and she laughed.

"Bye Amir." I smacked my lips and walked out to get more shit.

¥

It was 10 at night and he was all finally done. I had took a shower and came back, partly cause they told me too.

I sat on the singular couch after dapping up everybody.

"Man Kiana I ain't do nothing look at my phone." Said Kamari trying to give his phone to her.

"Why you pressing me to get it, you just wanna call this shit quits huh."

"Black men don't cheat." I said before smoking my blunt.

"I don't want my house smelling like that." Said Kaylani while grabbing my blunt.

"Bruh you always messing with a nigga, throw my shit away and I'm shooting you so deadass." I said as I ran after her.

"Ok but don't smoke in here." She said when she fell on the floor while panting.

"K3 get yo sister, fucking Smurf trying me."

"Tell yo friend Ian cheating."

"Than who's Janaye, you know the bitch that's been talking out her neck saying you at her pussy last week, the same week we kissed, I got a bitch pussy lips on my lips bruh." Everybody started laughing.

"Don't be insecure your spot secured I promise you." Laughed Tj while passing his sour patches to Imani who was sitting on his lap zoning out.

"So who's buying some food?" Asked Kaylani and everybody looked at her.

"Bitch you got me here with no food, you just bought some dip let's eat that." Said Harmony while standing up.

"Bruh sit yo ass back down." Said Zeek pulling her back down on his lap.

"I haven't seen Lyric in a minute." Said Kaylani and I looked at the boys before busting out laughing.

"Anyways, a bitch feeling riskyyy." Said Imani while standing up doing a ugly ass dance.

"Don't do that shit again." I laughed as she stuck up her middle finger at me.

Kaylani| ATL, GA
"

Lani"

I texted the group chat to meet me in my room and once everybody did I looked over at Imani.

"Wants wrong toot?" I asked while sitting down next to her.

"Right cause everybody been noticing you zoning out all day." She just shrugged.

"I feel out of it today like in my I don't give a fuck mood." She shrugged and we nodded.

"Just making sure you okay, ain't no baby on the way is it?" I asked and she laughed.

"Girl no, who imma do it with- Tj." We all cut her off before she started laughing.

"Anyways no, I'm just out of it seriously." We nodded and hugged each other before they went back downstairs.

I had got out the shower after washing my natural hair and wrapped my towel around me.

I wrapped another towel around my hair and brushed my teeth.

After I did my face routine, I put on my blue lingerie set and than I put on an oversized T shirt and some black biker shorts.

I blow dried my hair out that stopped at my but and just put it in a messy bun without any gel or hair supplies.

I had put on my white Crocs and sat on my bed when I heard somebody come in.

"The Chinese food here." I turned around seeing Amir at the door.

"Alright." He nodded and walked back out.

Me and Amir haven't talked about what we did and it wasn't really bothering me but damn, was them moans all a lie.

I might just buy a rose or some.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs smelling the aroma of Chinese food.

Amir handed me my food once I sat beside him.

"So a party coming up, what's tea." Said Harmony before sipping her coke.

"We all gone be there, we got to it haven't been a party in a hot lil minute." Said Tj and everybody nodded.

"Ight well let's go people's good night lil one." Said K3 as he stood up and threw his plate away.

I know these mother suckers wasn't about to leave me in this house by myself.

Amir was the last one here and it looked like he was about to go.

"So everybody leaving me here, what if somebody try to get me."

He chuckled and threw away all the empty plates.

"Sounds personal as fuck."

"Amir."

He smacked his lips and motioned for me to come upstairs.

I smiled and skipped upstairs while he just mugged me.

"Yo brother already aggravating me talkin bout we getting to close, I don't wanna have to beat his ass."

"As long as we know we don't got nothing going on it doesn't matter." I shrugged while laying down.

"You know damn well niggas don't think like that at all." He chuckled while taking off his shirt.

"Is there an issue with my being shirtless?" He asked and I shook my head no.

He nodded and laid beside me while I laid on his chest and started playing with his hair.

I felt him rest his hand on my but and sighed.

"Now I know why he's worried." I mumbled making Amir laugh.

"Nah 3 months ago he should've been worrying."

I smiled remembering the events.

"Mhm, I guess."

"You good right? Ian hurt yo feelings by not talking about it since?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I'm okay."

"Alright."

To be continued....