Why's it always the blondes?

The next morning me and Cedric waited for Miss.Pomfrey to let Cedric leave. She was less then pleased that I spent the night with him. Despite her attempts to hide her snide comments I still heard a few of them. Which I chose to ignore being the nice person I was.

Actually that's a lie. I chose to ignore them because I was worried about other things.

"Right well you kids are free to go. Take your egg with you, and try to be more careful."She walked away from us and ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't get paid enough for this."

"You've heard her Ced. Let's go get some breakfast you need to eat."I said slipping my hand into his open one.

"I'm really not that hungry."I watched as he eyed the golden egg he just retrieved yesterday."

"Are you not hungry or are you actually just too curious about the egg to eat?"

"Hmmm."He pretended to think. "I think i'd have to go with the second one."

We made our way down the hall.

"Well how about this. We get breakfast with Harry and the rest of them and see if they've figured out anything about it yet? And if they haven't found anything we can skip a few lessons and figure it out ourselves. How's that sound."I asked dragging him towards the great hall.

"You know you're cute when you act all smart."He smirked.

"I'm always cute. So yes or no?"

"Yes. Only because I'm actually really hungry."

"I knew it."I smiled at him.

"You'd think almost getting my face burned off would ruin my appatite but oddly enough it hasn't. I feel as if I could eat a whole horse."

"Well let's stick to breakfast first alright."I chuckled.

"Right."

We made our way down the stairs and I couldn't help but feel eyes on me. I pushed it off and continued our way down to great halls doors.

When we got to the great hall I realized I was feeling eyes on me because people were actually staring. Cedric seemed to notice it to because he slightly squeezed my hand as if to tell me it'll be alright.

I ignored eye contact with everyone and sat down with Cedric at the Gryffindor table across from Harry.

"Err,Morning Y/n." Ron said scratching his head.

"Morning to you too."

"Umm,Y/n?" Harry started.

"Have you not.... Ouch. Merlin hermione why'd you do that?"

"Have I not what?" I asked.

"It's nothing he's a little messed up in the head from yesterday. Just ignore him." Hermione said as if I could tell that she was lying.

"Oh really? That's all?"

"Yup." The trio said in union.

I turned to Cedric and smirked.

"It's.." I trailed off looking for the clock in the great hall. My eyes fell upon the slytherin table and I noticed Malfoy arguing with somebody while reading the news paper.

My eyes finally fell on the clock and I went on.

"9:46 in the morning and I'm all ready being lied to. What a shame. Thought you lot had the decency to wait till after lunch."

"We're not lying Y/n." Harry argued.

"The hand doesn't lie." I shrugged my shoulders and got up and went behind Neville. "And neither does my best friend."