Letter

I've been out of the infirmary for a while now. Since then I've helped the twins trick my dad, got detention twice, punched Goyle and somehow broke someones heart. 

"Well what did the note say?"Pansy said trying to read over my shoulder. 

"They said they were in love with me. And that I'm a nasty brute for not loving them back."I said passing her the note.

"They're being so bloody harsh."She gasped but continued reading."Y/n he called you a slag and a daft cow!"She shouted causing the entire common room to look at us. 

"Maybe keep it down Pansy. I'll just ignore it."

"Ignore what love."Draco said walking over to the couch I was sitting on. 

"Nothing."I spoke shooting Pansy a pleading look. 

Draco once again picked up my legs and rested them on his lap. He wasted no time and started to play with my thigh. 

"You know you suck at lying love."

"I don't."

"You do. Now tell me."Draco said writing something on leg. 

"I'll pass pretty boy. It's nothing to worry about."I said picking at my nails. 

The next thing I knew he was mumbling a spell and the paper flew from Pansy's hands to his. 

I tried to stop him but he already started to read it. 

"What the fuck Snape?"He screamed."Who ever this is completely out of line. Where the hell did you get this?"

"Somebody put it in my robe pocket. Honestly Malfoy it's not a big deal. Just give it back and we'll forget about it."I said with my eyes now glued to my hands. 

"Like hell I'm forgetting this. They disrespected you and your entire family."He then started to read from the page.

"I tried to get you to notice me. But you're nothing more then a dimwitted slag. I hate seeing you hang around him. He's like a dog with two dicks."

"Who the hell are they referring to?!"Draco screeched. 

"Look Malfoy it's fine. I hurt their feelings somehow. I'm sure they had a reason to feel like this. I wish they would have left out the part about my mother but they said what they said. They can't take it back. There's nothing we can do about it."I said once again picking at my fingers. 

I felt Draco lift up my face so I was looking at him."Well find out who wrote this note even if it means I have to spend time with said Potter and the Weasels."Draco said looking at me. 

"Just leave it be please. We only have two months of school and testing is next week. Just drop it please."

"Love you know I won't. What that Knob head said was disgusting."He said getting up."I'm leaving now. You should probably study or something." And with that he left not giving me time to interrupt. 

I noticed he took the note with him and I smacked my hand up to my head. 

"I'm screwed."I said to no one in particular. 

"You know I think it's quite sweet actual."Pansy spoke up. 

"How so?"

"They way Malfoy is acting. It shows he cares about you. It's cute."

"He's do it for any of us."

"Y/n I'm not sure we're talking about the same Malfoy. He would stick up for us but he would never talk to the Gryffindors much less Harry Potter for us."