So this is happening

Mulai dari awal

Brenda joined in "I missed you, and don't think we're not gonna talk about where you've been!" Hugging her friend.

That the the signal for the rest of the gladers and survivors to join in.

"Shit I missed you guys so much!" She hesitated for a moment before speaking again, "now I've managed to ignore it, but where the hell are we?" She said finally looking around to see the other groups of people, suddenly stopping when she saw her father.

"Dad!" He immediately pulled her into a hug,

"Estelle, honey where have you been? I never stopped looking for you!" He teared up after the realization that his daughter was in front of him and safe after so long.

"Uh- it's a long story dad."

The beautiful moment between father and daughter was interrupted by a voice Maya was not ashamed to say she didn't miss that much.

"Stiles! Why didn't you tell me you were adopted?"

Before she could even start to answer, Lydia jumped at the chance to defend her friend "OH MY GOD SCOTT!"

Maya pulled away from her father to look at her old friends she hadn't seen in so long, the ones she didn't think she'd ever see again.

"Well I see nothing has changed." She then opened her arms up prompting Liam and Isaac to jump at the chance to hug her.

"I've missed you two so, so much!" She exclaimed wrapping her arms around two of her pups, Going right back into her pack mom mode.

Erica plowed into the trio, followed by Boyd, who was sporting a rare smile.
"Batwoman!"

"Catwoman! Boyd!"

She pulled away to look at the rest of the group,
"Creeper wolf! Come here," she said already walking over to hug him.

"Estelle, a pleasure as always." He said with delight, after all Estelle was the only member of the pack he could have a intelligent conversation with. It was safe to say he missed her.

"Oh, I knew you missed me!" Maya said with a smile. Melissa, Chris and Parrish came into view next, both teary eyed,

"Stiles!"

"Melissa!, Chris! it's so nice to see you two!" She exclaimed hugging Chris and her favorite McCall. Parrish was waiting by for the girls to finish the hug.

"Stiles! Are you okay? Where have you been?"

She looked a bit nervous faced with that question, which the surrounding people, especially the Avengers noticed.

"Oh, you know, here and there." She trailed off, looking at her brother-figure who was still looking at her with concern.

"And how could I forget about you Sour-Wolf!"
She said wrapping Derek in a hug, quickly joined by Malia.

"Stiles!"

"I missed you both, so much." Maya said looking at the two. Her attention was then grabbed by Kira and Cora who both wanted to greet her and make sure she was okay.