CH# 5

so now as making sure that the last of the failed students or known by the other words as teen being delinquents, with both cardigan and melantha seeing from the school's courtyard that abydos' windows are breaking from the inside...

cardigan: oh shoot! we missed some!

melantha:...hmph!

...and they both instinctually ran back inside of the main school building, protecting the place in the spots of the original students...and they now ran and fought their way through the halls of what's left of them that chose to stay and keep going in sieging the almost abandoned school, that is...

adnachiel: everyone holds the line!

ayane: oh! we used to deal with them regularly!

steward: oh really?

ayane: yes!

ansel: oh? i guess that I heard from the talking from these delinquents is that guns are absolutely legal around here...

ayane: well it's the GSC's choice to legalize the use of guns to the students... to the point of the guns being as many as cellphones!

they kept talking like this as the leftovers of the helmet gang now kept on coming...

???: aaargh!!!! they're so tough! and where'd that stupid- ah!

she gets shot on the shoulder as the helmeted gang member now gets back up to fight, as she sees that the boy that calls himself steward now shows them that magic can technically exist through his ability to use his arts, by him shooting out white fireballs through his wand where many came right through to them...

???: what!? magic exists...

???: n-no! magic can't exist! it's just some high-tech laser gun!

...as they kept going on but they lost their will to fight by how they used what seemed to be impossible, as they noticed that adnachiel was using a crossbow and is really skilled in using that...

ayane: i-is that a crossbow?

adnachiel: I failed to get my gun license so I resorted to using a crossbow...heh, but I won't give up now, and not ever!

...and in the midst of the fighting, ayane now stands there in the back as both cardigan and melantha now fought their way toward their teammates, as she saw from the back as they circle the leftover members of the helmet gang inside of the school...

cardigan: and the calvary have arrived!

steward: well it's just about time!

...and so they fought off the remaining gang members of the delinquent group as they all now watch them now cowardly make a break for it as they are outmatched by the Rhodes islanders...

adnachiel: ok! area clear!...seriously how did they think that an almost abandoned school be interesting...well I guess they came for payback for the seventh time in a row...

cardigan: well you can say that again...so when is Rhodes island going to go give us some backup?

...with the idea of getting back up they all regrouped back in the cafeteria, to then all take a break with Ayane still unsure but still somehow seeing her classmates in the group that was sent by Rhodes island...

adnachiel: ok! let's see if we can go and call for some much-needed backup since we know that we can't watch over this place for long not without food!

cardigan: I kinda agree with you for one...we need to go eat something...

ayane: well there's a ramen shop in the next district!

cardigan: so now let's go~!

the Genki Perro girl who basically thinks that she is the fresh princess of Rhodes island now skips her way towards the exit...but was held back by steward and Melantha...