CH#3

now walking towards the crash site of the APC where it once hit itself as it's now lodged into the building... after trying to get

hoshino: so what are you trying to do?...

doctor: well you see, some crazy person wanted to shoot us off the road...

yato: it will take us hours...

but shiroko has a plan

shiroko: I have one...we blow it up with the bombs we stole form the ramen shop...

ayane: shiroko! n-...no!

doctor: interesting....i think I got something to help us all out!...amiya?

amiya: y-yes dokutah?

serika: huh? so what's she up to?

doctor: do you wanna know our little secret?

serika: you mean steward's little handheld railgun?

doctor: uhhh..no~! stupids!

now after trying a long time to pull the APC out of the building, that may involve showing a little mix between a light show and an attempt to remove the vehicle...

shiroko: so what're you up to now?

doctor: just watch!...amiya go ahead and use your arts, and show our new guests what we can do!

amiya: hm!

...and now she blasted the parts of the building and she now left the five abydos students speechless as they all see the parts of the buildings get blown up by a small explosion the same size of a wall buster or C4...

doctor: and so any questions?...no?

they kept being silent as the during and the oni now pushed the apc form out of the wreck in one piece...

doctor: and ...now let's say go~!

...and with that the doctor now left with the three operators and the five abydos students that who will become their guides...but.

hoshino: can we leave one of us behind?

doctor: oh sure...i think that you don't trust us with a group with two boys in there...

now the leader of the countermeasure task force now looked at her team...

ayane: I'll do it!

doctor: ok...just be nice to the a4 reserve team...they're quite quirky though!

ayane: uhhh...ok?

and now they're off, as they sat down inside of the armoured vehicle...as they now drove off with the doctor now taking the driver's seat behind the wheel...

doctor: kal'tsit! we have our guides! we're returning home!

ayane pov:

with the apc now leaving with her and the a4 reserve team now watching them leave...

cardigan: so what're you up to now?

ayane: uhhh...so a-are really armed medical students?

ansel: no...more like armed patients...

ayane: huh?

then the medic of the reserve team now told her why...in a professional manner...

ansel: where we come from...there's this disease that turns us into rocks...with powers...

steward: and this is really the reason why I can do this...

he shot a sphere of light right at the concrete wall...