The serum will send intense shocks of pain through his arm, they're so strong it spreads throughout your whole body, it basically feels like you're getting shot, or stabbed in the same place over and over again, and eventually the pain would move else where. Usually they faint due to the pain, but it's nothing an ice bucket can't help with. A devilish smirk over took my face as I watched him cry out, I turned around and asked for the guards to notify me the second he started talking.

Because he will be saying something

👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾

I was finally home, it was around 11. In a normal household usually people start calming down at that time, some go to bed. In Marcos house, everyone's energy levels spike at this time. So I wasn't surprised to find them all in kitchen trying to make cupcakes.

You see with Marco, when it comes to baking, he loves being in charge. I don't know who told him it, but he believes he's an amazing chef. So if you try and correct him in the moment he'll most likely blank you, and do it his own way.

They all seemed frustrated with Marco, Sandros gripping his hair, his knuckles turning white, and Aryas head is in her hands. It also explains Alessia standing in between Marco and Arabella trying to hold them back from scratching each other.

Sandro looked taken back by my appearance. My hairs all over the place from the pinked hair girl messing with it, plus the blood splatters, It's a look.

"Damn you look like you came from a porno shoot, was your role the crazy serial killer?" That was weirdly pacific.

"Did I torture somebody, yes, did I have sexual contact with somebody before I did that, also yes." I said as I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of my shirt.

"So I was basically right, except you wasn't roleplaying and there wasn't a camera." Marco said, waving the wooden spoon about. I nodded my head to which he literally patted his back.

Another thing you have to know about being in the kitchen with Marco, is that he likes thinking everything was his idea, so if he happened to forgot to add eggs, you can't tell him he forgot them, he would get defensive, Arabella probably reminded him about something and he must of ignored her.

That would be why they're at each other's throats.

"Sandro, remember when we made those really nice cupcakes, and the thing that made them so fluffy was adding 2 eggs." In the corner of my
Eye I see Marco crack two eggs in the bowl, see.

"No, when was that?" I live with fucking idiots.

Then I heard a whiny voice, that would be Alessia. She was rambling on about needing experience before she goes for the real thing, huh?

"Adrian aren't you in the process of designing your own house, why don't you help him Alessia?" I thought we were talking about sex, what's going on.

Marco saw my confusion "She wants to be a architect but she needs experience, you're her friend, you can guide her and make sure she doesn't make a fool of herself."

"He's not my friend"
"She's not my friend"

She's way too stubborn and way too talkative to be friends with, I don't know how Arabella and Arya keep up with her.

"Well you to can carry on telling yourselves that, and for the rest of you, have fun cleaning up." Arabella said whilst waving her two fingers around, the little bitch. She dragged her two friends away, not before wheezing but trying to cover it up with a cough.

They'll be the death of me.

A l e s s i a s p o v:
Studying architecture was harder then I thought, it takes a lot of concentration and time. If you fuck up one thing, you'd have to start the whole thing again. It was stressful. Adrian was going on about how he already has a qualified architecture and that I'd just be taking up extra space.

I told him to suck my dick.

It was me, Adrian and the actual architect, he look around 24. We were at the land where Adrian wanted his house built, they had stepped out of the car to talk 'business', weirdos. I was busy remembering what happened the last time I was in the passenger seat. Ugh I'm a slut?

They climbed back in, the guy in the back begun writing something down. "What's your name?"
I turned my body so I could get a better look at him.

"Franco" he said sending me a soft smile, cutie.

"Ciao Franco, I'm Alessia I have a question for you,

he nodded his head, wanting me to continue

"Am i a slut? Like do I look like a slut, I met you around 20 minutes ago do I give you slutty vibes?" I think my question made him uncomfortable, he started stuttering and shit.

"You don't have to the answer the question Frank, I would say yes, she is. She's the type of woman to get fingered in a car." Adrian interrupted, why is he involving himself in my conversations? He's irrelevant.

"And you're the type of man to finger someone whilst driving, does that make you a slut. I think yes." I muttered the last part.

"Says the one who has a public kink," my jaw dropped, I do not. I think.

"You came cause you knew you was being watched."

"Ha, funny, I came because you stuck a extra finger in me."

"Most people would be turned off knowing people was watching them, but you.., well if felt like it turned you on."

"Fuc- We both turned around when we heard a noise coming from the back, Franco frantically pulled the door handle looking pretty flustered . He was a stuttering mess and it took him a lot of effort to form a sentence. I leaned over Adrian and pressed the button unlocking Francos door, he didn't waste anytime. We watched as he ran away, did we really get him that worked up?

"Look what you did you gremlin" I said leaning back into my seat.

"You're the one who brought up being a slut, you just lost me architect."

"You got one right here" I said wriggling my eyebrows pointing to myself.

"My house is gonna end up looking like shit."
He groaned and leaned his head on the wheel. He looked peaceful, he had his eyes closed and his body relaxed.

"Is this a bad time to say I'm horny?"

"ALESS-

--------------------
1835 words
I think I might add another flashback soon.

Q: Is there's anyones pov you guys want? I can do it anytime in there life you want, here's some options.
-Adrian as a child, and the training he was put through.
-Alessia's time at the boarding school
- Aryas time at the boarding school.
-Arabellas time at the boarding school.
-Arya before she got sent to the school.
- Arabella before she got sent to the school.
-The day Alessia got sent away.
-The day Marco and Adrian met in more detail.

This was Alessia's outfit today 💅