But he knows he can't, he can't go outside like that, he can't get himself in trouble. If he would get in trouble, then all the people related to him would suffer in one way or the other, from his company staff, and his manager to his parents getting tensed up if the rumours are circulated.

He reached the hotel and took a deep sigh on seeing the reporters and fans blocking the way in order to get a picture with him. 

'Fuck it!" He whispered under his breath. He was already tired as hell and last night also he wasn't able to sleep much due to nervousness. He doesn't have any single strength in him to smile or wave at the cameras.

At last, after a lot of struggles, he reached the hotel room and immediately plopped on the bed after changing his clothes into some comfortable ones. A sigh left his mouth after his back touched the warm, fluffy mattress.

He contacted Namjoon a while ago to inform him about his arrival and found that his manager hyung was roaming around the city, enjoying the Paris street view. 

Well, the event was for Jungkook so there was no point in his manager attending it. The only person inside from Jungkook's side was his translator and 2 big bodyguards. So to make his time pass, he decided to explore the beauty of Paris. 

He made a lot of videos and took a lot of pictures, sending them to his boyfriend, Kim Seokjin. They both started dating just 2 months back. They met on a blind date and immediately liked each other but they decided to take things slow. So, after 5 months of friendship and courting, Jin finally proposed to Namjoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woahh!!" Taehyung exclaimed while watching the live telecast of the Paris fashion week. He wasn't very much interested in modelling but his fashion sense was surely great. 

He was in his apartment, chilling while eating ramen. Well now since he decided not to take any more drams, so he has a lot of free time with him. Surfing through his phone, he came across the Paris fashion week and decided to watch it to kill time. The first person he noticed immediately after he started the telecast was 'Jeon Jungkook'. 

"What happened? What fascinated you suddenly?" Yoongi argued. They both were eating ramen while talking when Taehyung decided to watch the fashion week, tagging a frustrated Yoongi along with him. Yoongi knew that Tae would be alone at his home, so he decided to give him company.

"Damn, Hyung. I didn't know that a shy, introverted kid would be turned into someone this hot. It's like his personality took a whole 360 turn." 

"Whom are you talking about, kiddo?" Yoongi said a bit confused.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Hyung you know, he was so shy back in school days. His eyes were so big and he looked like a small puppy every time I made a contact with him. Now see, from a small puppy he became a hot, muscular bunny." Taehyung told with wide eyes, moving his hands while he spoke, explaining to Yoongi like a child.

"Bunny? Small Puppy? Oh god Taehyung, you and your weird nicknames. And FYI, he had been like that ever since he entered this industry. Don't tell me you never saw his photoshoots or anything." 

"No hyung. I just heard his name as a famous model. I have never seen him doing any photoshoot nor do I know anything about his new persona as a model." 

"Gosh Tae, now don't tell me you never saw any hoardings or his pictures on tv, bus stands, different types of products and all," Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"Hehehe, Hyung. I personally never paid that much attention." Tae sheepishly smiled while rubbing his hair. 

"Jesus, Tae. I seriously don't know what to say. Are you sure you live in this world only?" Yoongi was really surprised by the fact he had just now come to know. Like what the heck? Kim Taehyung doesn't know anything about the famous model who is nearly everywhere.