[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!

Start from the beginning

"Wow, Mina is amazing! *Ribbit*" Asui praised her friend.

"I've got to see panties, but why were they his?" Mineta cried, earning glares from the girls and look of disapproval from the boys.

"Fir crying out loud!" Jiro voiced her irritation and discomfort.

"Alright that's it! C'mere midget!" (Y/N) coated himself with electricity and faked lunged at him, who screamed in panic and ran away. "Heh... Got'em."

"The match unfolded like you thought, (N/N)." Midoriya commented. "I totally underestimated Ashido."

"See? Sometimes you've got to think the basic."

"Now, let's not let this hot streak cool! Time to move on to the sixth match! Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his shadow! From the hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus, the great creator! She was admitted because of her recommendations, and I think we can all see why! Also from class 1-A, Momo Yaoyoruzu!"

"How do you guys think this one will go? Any clues?" Ojiro questioned.

"Timing is gonna be the key thing here." Midoriya commented.

"Hmm..." (Y/N) was thinking as he inspected the two.

"Something on your mind bro?" Kirishima asked.

"Well, as much as I'd like to believe in every one of our classmates, Momo has a big disadvantage here." (Y/N) added.

"How so?" Jiro asked now curious.

(Y/N) remembered Tokoyami and dark shadow during the USJ raid.

"Tokoyami and dark shadow are stronger than you guys think, she'll have to be very creative and careful if she wants to last and win the match." (Y/N) concluded, as everyone looked back to the ring.

"Sixth match! Begin!"

Without hesitation, Tokoyami sent dark shadow, Momo quickly made a shield and manage to defend herself, but dark shadow continued to relentlessly attack, suddenly Tokoyami called dark shadow back, ceasing his attack. Yaoyorozu was about to make something until she noticed she's out of bounds.

"Yaoyorozu! You're out! This match goes to Tokoyami!" Present Mic announced, "Yikes! Another fast, overwhelming victory! Is it possible that Tokoyami's dark shadow is the greatest quirk ever?  Maybe!"

"Tokoyami is way to powerful! I can't believe he forced her out of the bounds by focusing his attack on her shield! He obviously have a strategy and it worked!" Midoriya was amazed.

"Bad matchup I guess... We all have those." (Y/N) added.

"Okay! Let's see who we've got for you next! The two passionate dudes with completely rebundant quirks! One of them is a manly passionate manly fighter made of steel! The hero course's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Versus, a passionate manly fighter made of rock! Hero course's Ejiro Kirishima!"

"Let's go Kiribro! You can do this!" (Y/N) cheered before he grinned, "this is gonna take a while..." He added as he knew what quirks the two possessed.

"Yeah, I'll be right back..." Izuku got up from his seat.

"Alright bro, I'll take notes while you go see Uraraka. Am I right?" (Y/N) questioned Izuku who blushed and nodded.

"I understand considering who she's fighting next. Just cheer her up for me, alright?" He grinned, making Zuzu blush even more.

"Right! I'll do it!" Zuzu waved and walks away.

"Care to see how this ends? Yeah? Alright begin!"

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu have literally the same quirk, except Kirishima's rock and he's steel. So the match doesn't really go beyond the two of them trading punches for five minutes until the two managed to exhaust each other out.

"They're both down! It's a draw! When the contestants recover from this battle the winner will be decided with a simple contest, perhaps an arm wrestling!"

"That was great! Those two have spirit!" (Y/N) commented. Ojiro nodded in agreement.

"While we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll move on to the next battle!" Uraraka and Bakugou began making their way to the ring, at the same time. Midoriya and Iida returned to their seats to watch the match.

"This might be the most disturbing matchup." Asui said.

"I know... I don't want to watch it." Jiro agreed, making (Y/N) shrugged at their comments.

(Y/N) looked at both fighters with a worried look, he know Bakugo isn't the gentle type, he won't go easy on Uraraka. Her on the other hand isn't fragile either and can propose a huge threat to Bakugo if given the chance.

"The eight and final battle in the first round of matches! He's kind of a hotshot in middle school. And just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, also from class 1-A, Ochako Uraraka! Let the eight match BEGIN!"

____________________________________________________________________