[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!

Start from the beginning

"Time for the fourth match!" Present Mic announced. "Get ready to watch two new players duke it out! He's the kid with engines in his legs! The Hero course Tenya Iida! Versus, a fully equipped gadget dynamo, the support course's Mei Hatsume!"

"Hey! It's her! The weird girl! (Y/N) pointed out.

"So it's the hero course vs support course." Jiro pointed out.

"I have no idea what this fight will look like." Asui added.

"Hey! What's up with Iida?" Sato questioned, pointing at Iida. "Where'd he get all that gear from?"

At first, the match didn't begin because of some trouble regarding support equipment on Iida's part, but that got quickly sorted out. I would like to say that the fight began but it didn't. It wasn't a fight at all! Hatsume used the opportunity to show off her gear in somewhat genius/twisted way to promote her creations, (Y/N) approved but poor Iida. After ten minutes of this "commercial break" of sorts, she just stepped out of bounds, ending the match.

"(L/N)... (L/N), wake up!" Jiro buzzed the sleeping evolve, with one of her earphones.

"Eh? Wha-?" He jumps up confused.

"The match is over, Iida advances." Jiro rolled her eyes at the ever adapting boy.

"Oh, really? Good. Who's next?" He asked her while stretching. She pointed at the next fighters.

"Oh. You didn't have to do that y'know... You'll always have my attention." He said, with a sly smirk.

"I-idiot." She blushed looking away.

"Let's hope that guy's belt suits some kind of purpose. It's Yuga Aoyama, from the hero course! Versus, is there kind of purpose for those things on her head? From the same class, Mina Ashido!"

"Come on, Mina! You can do it! *Ribbit*" Asui cheered.

"Don't show mercy, Aoyama!" Mineta yelled. "Fight like you're in one of those video games where everyone's clothes are beaten off!"

"You pervert!" Jiro voiced her disapproval.

"Didn't I tell you to keep those things to yourself?" (Y/N) threatened him with a hand coated in electricity. The grape boi deflates and backs away.

"A match between Aoyama and Ashido. Let's see.... Considering what their powers are, Aoyama will probably keep his distance and try to attack with his laser from far away. So it will all depend on wether or not Ashido can dodge his attacks and manage to use her power against him in close quarters." Midoriya analyzed.

"Pfff... You're overthinking, Zu." (Y/N) jumped in, "Let's see from a more basic perspective, shall we? Ashido got great mobility and overall flexibility, while Aoyama mainly uses his quirk standing still. She'll probably close the distance and win, no sweat."

"You guys are such nerds...." Ojiro observed, making the two chuckle.

"Now! Let's get started! Let the fifth match, begin!"

The match starts, Aoyama tries to keep his distance, blasting his laser from afar. Ashido avoids his attacks like a pro, skating around with finesse, always closing the distance between them. Once she's close enough, she throws her acid at Aoyama, disabling his belt and catching the poor idiot with his pants down, and finishing the match with a beautiful upper cut to the chin.

"Aoyama has fainted! The winner of this match is Ashido!"

"Told you so." Said (Y/N).

"Dang! Aoyama went down hard! That's a beautiful victory if I ever saw one, sport fans!"