chapter 20: y/n origins

You come back to the village with naruko clung onto your arm the entire way. She doesn't really want to let go so it just pick her up and carry her despite you both having packs.

Naruko: y/n! I mean

Naruko: y/n! I mean...naruto

Tsunade: ok, talk
Who are you really, how do you have this kind of power

Y/n: well it's a long story, let's at least get to a place to sit down

You all go to the grill table restaurant, and you munch on some grilled beef as jiraiya and naruko lay back and tsunade comes forward.

Tsunade: you got your food, now talk

Y/n: ok, it all started in my universe

Tsunade: your universe

Naruko: oh yeah! He fell out of the sky and went into me, well the original me...I mean

Y/n: we'll get to that
In my universe there was an evil creature that came to our world to wipe out humanity and steal the energy from the world itself.
It didn't matter what they threw at it, the entity was too strong. No one even knew what it was, let alone how to attack it, or even how it attacked.
One brave soul charged straight at the energy core of our world, becoming one with it and banished the creature from our world. Though it never truly died...ever since then...every 100 to 1000 years the energy is reincarnated into someone else.
The potential is supposedly limitless, but I highly doubt that's true.
In my time, I was told about the heroes of old, four individuals who defeated the entity which technically doesn't have a true name. But everyone calls it Giygas at this point. The monster was...well beaten for now and then 100 years later I received the power. I tried to hide it but everyone just knew by instinct. I was taken to train my abilities but instead I just left and went out on my own. Looking back it was pretty easy to leave, it's almost like they let me go.
Well I spent a year traveling the wastes and I went to each site that called out to me.

Tsunade: sites? Like what?

Y/n: think of them like psychic hotspots
Every time I went to one I felt my powers grow, eventually I mastered teleportation and through all my fights I mastered my abilities further. One day I did meet Giygas, and it wasn't an easy fight, I knew I couldn't beat it with force. It was a more of a genjutsu battle. A battle of the minds, i won and I extracted its energy for myself and I gained awareness of other universes. I started traveling even more, each universe had different laws of physics and every single world had its own multiverse. Even this one has many different alternate worlds, including one where Sasuke is the failure and naruto is the kekkei genkai genius. And even a universe where jiraiya is a male.