chapter 7: taming the vixen

You use the transformation jutsu to change into the real you.

Kurama: huh?? Why did you change?

Y/n: 2 reasons...1 if someone sees us at least "naruto" won't be accountable
2...I think you prefer this form anyway

Kurama: you're not lying~

Whenever you go into the mind scape that kurama resides in, instead of naruto...
You appear as what you actually look like, btw your real body is 7 foot 6 inches tall so being nearly half that is...well it was disorienting at first.

You kisses her muzzle as her ears go up before her body starts to change, her tits seem to get bigger and bigger as her top doesn't even cover her nipples anymore.
She takes her bikini off as her pussy is visible too.

She lays back with her tails swaying.

Kurama: come mate with me~🧡

Y/n: you uh, you sure about this?
Also...is it just me or...are you getting bigger...

Kurama: if it's you, I guess I'll be fine with it

You take off your clothes and she looks at you with wide red eyes.

Kurama: oh...? Did I do that?
O\\\\\O

Y/n: I guess so~

You go closer to her and she licks your shaft with her long tongue and starts sucking the tip.

Kurama: mmmh~

She holds onto you with her tails and pulls you in making your dick go deep inside her tight little mouth.

Y/n: nnrrgghh! Watch the teeth!

She just grins and swirls her long tongue around you as she starts sucking harder as you pin her hands and thrust into her maw.

Kurama: MMMGGGRRHH!!~~

She looks slightly irritated so you pat her head making her close her eyes as she intertwines her furry fingers with yours.

Kurama: mmmnngh~ =\\3\\=~♡

Her large ears twitch as she keeps sucking you off.

Y/n: how are you so good at this?~~

She pulls back and uses her huge fluffy tits. They're aren't just soft, they're warm and fluffy. You never considered yourself a furry, or maybe you did, point is...if you weren't a furry before, you are now.
She sucks the tip hard as she wags her tails.

Kurama: cum for me~ straight down my throat~~ I don't want to get any on my fur~

Y/n: as you wish~

You push your dick all the way inside as you came hard flooding her insides as she drinks it all down.

Kurama: mmgghh!~