Chapter 4: the chunin exams

After having barbecue with your peers you head out with sakura and she gives you a tour of the village. They call it a village but it's more of a full ass town.

Sakura: so that's why we never get flooding no matter how much rain we get

Y/n: who are these girls?

You see some girls in an alley who seem more like delinquents. One girl has face makeup and some scrolls on her back.

???: stupid little girl thinks that she's gonna be hokage XD hahahaha a pip squeak like her!

??? 2: you shouldn't be going around barking like you own the village when you can't even own your ability to fight

Y/n: so you're not a fan of barking huh? Guess the only way you two will listen is to bite then

Little girl: naruto! Help!! T^T

The second girl just grins.

You start charging at them and you can see something isnt right

You start charging at them and you can see something isnt right. Instead of stepping on the ground you jump keep heading towards them.

???: hmph, you're smarter than you look
But it won't help

She holds up her hand and your eyes turn blue and you can see what exactly you were avoiding. Lots of blue threads littered the ground connected to her fingers, she tries to put more to tie you up but you disperse them with telekinesis and she gasps as you elbow her in the face and send her into the fence.

??? 2: what??!

Little girl: that was so cool! OoO

Y/n: get out of here

You shove the little girl by her long ass scarf into sakura and the second delinquent takes out her fan.

??? 2: you want to fight then you've got one!

She swings it at you but you close in quick and block the fan with your foot. She tries to back up but you grab her by her...tunic...shirt thing and punch her hard making her crash into her friend.