𝐈𝐕. FAMILY DRAMA

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

We all sat at the table together laughing at one another having a great time

We all sat at the table together laughing at one another having a great time. Robin was sitting in front of me with Vance and Finney, While i was sitting with Gwen and Jackie.

──────

"Oh yea, Theres some drinks in the other bag if you want them, there all soda so." Jackie had brought some Burgers and fries From Mc Donalds, I dont know why but dont question when people get you free food.🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyone greedily shuffled through the bag taking a drink from it one by one, until there was only one left.

"Asiah, Your not gonna drink your soda?" Finney asked me, I shook my head answering his comment.

"I'm not a Big Coke fan you know? Sweet Tea's my buddy!" I told them proudly. They laughed at my childish behavior.

"Your so stupid.." Vance Told me as he bit into his burger. "I hope you choke on that burger you piece of shit." I picked a fry out of the box and threw it across the table, aiming it at him.

"Oh my gosh! French Fries and Sodas? Yum!" Melody and her friends walked up to us in an annoying manner, Its been a month since this bitch has messed with me. Why all of a sudden now she wants to talk..She walked up to our table and sat on the edge of it.

"Who the hell is that?" Vance smacked, "Melody, It hasn't been that long Vance.."Robin sighed, I looked her up and down in disgust still remembering what she did to Jackie, moreover Me.. She has some nerve coming up to us.

"Yea, Some of you may know me! After, all we all are friends aren't we? Especially you, Jackie." She smiled tauntingly. I looked at Jackie and saw her facing the floor fidgeting with her hair.

"Why are you here? Im trying to eat and your atrocious blonde hair is making me sick." In the corner of my eye i saw Vance throw up his hands defensively. he knew i was referring to him also.

"Thats a little harsh, i just wanted to talk to my Best friend Robin." She pouted poking out her thin glossy pink lips, she went up to him, leaned in poking her ass in Vances Face. He jerked back making a stank face, making the Girls laugh including Me.

She whispered something in his ear, I looked down and saw her grazing his thigh, Almost touching his..

He nodded and smiled, She leaned back up to wink and blow a kiss to us. "Toodles~" She walked off with the rest of her friends Towards the door of the cafeteria.

The whole table was staring at each other awkwardly, thinking the same thing. The only people that weren't stunning it was Vance of course and Robin.

"Soo, Robin..You and melody huh?" Everyone at the table turned their head towards Finney giving him a death Glare. He sunk himself down into the table instantly regretting what he said.