ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

"she's so pretty..." both me and robin say at the same time. me and robin both have a crush on nancy wheeler. we have made jokes in the past like "i'll win over nancy before you" but we both know we really won't have a chance. plus, another person i like is robin.

she told me years ago that she was lesbian, so i told her i was (sexuality). i just know that she has never had feelings for me, it's always been tammy thomson and vickie and now, us both, nancy wheeler.

i kinda forgot what we were doing in the library because i got lost in my thoughts. we were studying for an upcoming test, and then nancy walked in. it was weird seeing her alone without her nerd friend, then i remember that vecna took him.

"ugh this is hopeless!" robin said. "why is studying so hard?" i chuckled and said "i know! at least we can study over the weekend." then it looked like a light bulb went off in her head. "what if you spend the night at my place and we can study! oh and also hang out of coarse."

"sure!" i replied then the bell went off. "well, see you after school." robin said and headed out of the library."

the next class i had was in study hall- with nancy. i sat down at my usual seat, put on my walkman, and started to doodle a little bit i'm my notebook. "y/n..." i heard someone say. i looked up and saw nancy. "is anyone going to sit here?" she asked me and pointed to the desk next to me.

"oh no, nobody is going to sit there, you can." i say to her. she sits down and then we sit in silence for a few minutes. it's kinda awkward trying to make conversation for me, so i didn't even try. "sooo..." nancy said trying to make conversation. "have you done anything fun lately." she asked me. "eh not really. me and robin are having a sleepover tonight so that should be fun." i say.

"that sounds fun," nancy started, "i haven't had a sleepover with anyone in a while." she said. "well if your not busy later, and robin says it's fine, you can come along." i say to her. "thanks for the offer, but i'm busy tonight. some other time though." nancy replied.

for the rest of the study hall, we kinda talked about life. she's an easy person to open up to. "see you around." nancy said to me when the bell rang.

—TIME SKIP—

i headed up to robins house. it's convenient because i live a few minutes away- walking distance. i knocked on her door, and her mom opened it. "hi y/n! come in." i thanked her and went inside of the house.

as soon as i went inside of their house, i saw robin running down the stairs. "y/n! hi!" robin said. "hi robin!" before i could say anything else, robin grabbed my wrist and we ran up to her room.

"wow calm down." i say while laughing when we get into her room. "oops sorry i just got excited." robin said. i started getting my sleeping bag ready on her floor. i did that then we started talking about random stuff.

"oh and i was about to invite nancy but she said that she was busy." i told robin. "oh that's too bad, it would have been fun with her here." robin replied. we sat in silence for a few seconds then i got the courage to ask, "can i tell you something i've been meaning to say for a while?"

she looked confused but said, "yeah, you can tell me anything." i took a deep breath and said, "robin, i've liked you for a while. i know that you have always had crushes on other people, and i get it if you don't like me, plus i don't want to ruin our friendship..." but she cut me off by kissing me.

"i like you too." she replied
——
requested by: @LotteGeldof
sorry i didn't do smut!!!
——
my birthday is tomorrow 🥳🎊🎈