one-shot p2- billy x reader

y/n's pov

i was hanging out with my best friend nancy, well more of walking into school with her. all of a sudden, there was a loud car that i have never seen in my life before pulling into the school. i, well i think everyone, looked in curiosity to see who it might of been.

when the car came to a halt, out came a (really hot!) guy with blonde hair and a mullet. i could tell that he was a bad boy, and well there i was, a nerd. i knew that i would never have a chance with him, saying that everyone else thought he was hot

billy's pov

i pulled up into my new school, immediately missing home. it didn't help that everyone was staring with curiosity at me. hey, but i guess i can make a new impression on everyone, right? i know that a lot of people find me hot, so i could get popular that way and not worry about bullies.

right? well i hope so. anyway, i got out of my car after i parked and saw a whole bunch of people staring at me. it made me super uncomfortable being in the spotlight, but times like this you have to act natural.  

i know, like my last school, i will probably make the impression as the "hot-bad-boy-who-doesn't-give-a-fuck" but i will just have to see after a few days how everything goes....

y/n's pov

It's been two weeks since billy has come. i know that i should not be staring at him in the few classes i have with him, but i can't help it. it's especially hard because i sit right next to him in one of them. 

this sounds odd, but he's actually really nice. when you see him you get the hot bad-boy vibe, but he's nice. speaking as a "nerd" i don't make new friends easily. i don't know. maybe he's just trying to be nice to my face and later will talk shit about me

narrator's pov

the teacher got in front of the class to announce that there was going to be a partner project. "find a partner everyone!" she said to the class. billy immediately turned to y/n and said "do you want to be partners?"

y/n's pov

OMG! did billy just ask to be partners. "uh... yeah sure." i said. he looked nervous and said, "can we work at your house though, i don't think my dad would be thrilled if i brought somebody home..." im sure my facial expression was a bit confused, but thats alright. 

"sure no problem." I replied to him. hey, but at least my crush asked me to be his partner. hopefully one of us will eventually ask each other out and we could be a thing. hopefully. 

narrator's pov

over the next week, the two of them became really good friends. but, billy wanted to ask y/n something the last day that they worked on the project...

billy's pov

me and y/n were working on our project in their room. (it's been this way for the past week.) today was going to be the day i confessed my feelings for them. "y/n, this is the last day that we are working on our project and i was wondering... would you like to go out with me sometime?"

they stopped what they were doing and smiled. "of course I would love to, billy!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed that!

another one requested by: fredbenslay

word count: 569