!platonic! one-shots p3- robin x reader

your friend robin has been a bit upset lately and you didn't know why. every time you tried to bring it up to her, she just shrugged and acted like everything was fine. this has been going on for a few weeks and you decided to go to her house after school to make sure that everything was ok. 

y/ns pov:

i knocked on robins front door and got welcomed by her mom "hello y/n!" she said happily. "hi mrs buckly. i was wondering if robin was home." i told her." she let me in and said "she is up in her room right now." 

i thanked her and headed up the stairs to her room. i knocked on her door and said "hey robin its y/n can i come in?" i heard a loud thump, she probably fell off her chair or something. "hi y/n you can come in" 

i came into her room and saw her get onto her feet, i was probably right about her falling. "so... whats up?" she asked trying to make conversation. "nothing much. i just came over because i have noticed that you have been upset lately."

"what? nothings wrong. i swear im alright" she said trying to cut me off. "no something is definitely wrong. you keep on trying to shut me up every time i ask about it. if i didn't care about you i wouldn't be asking."

she sat on her bed and looked like she was about to cry. "trust me you can tell me anything..." i say sitting down next to her. she started to cry and said "i know that you care and i have been upset for a little while. i just didn't know how to tell you..."

she cut herself off. "tell me what?" i asked her. she started over and asked me a whole other question. "would you support me no matter what happens?" "i mean of course i would, you're my best friend and i would do anything for you. i would even kill somebody if they were hurting you."

she smiled at my comment then said "i might as well tell you... i'm lesbian. i didn't want to tell you sooner because i was scared that you would hate me for it or something..." "trust me, i don't hate you. ive kinda was waiting for you to tell me because ive seen the was youve looked at tammy before."

she starts to laugh and says "thank you y/n, i know that the world isnt a friendly place and im glad that there are a few friendly people and now i know you're one of them." 

we both fist bump and then we end up talking and laughing for a while. 

----------------

i hope that was good! fredbenslay