one-shots pt1- fred x reader

the two of you were studying in his room for an upcoming test. you said that you didn't need to study and you were fine, but your boyfriend insisted differently. 

"fred im bored!" you say when you were studying. "i thought you wanted to get an A on this test" he replied. "i do, but this is boring." he put down what he was doing and said, "fine, after we finish reading a chapter we can do what you want, ok?"

you sighed but agreed. you both started reading, but you got bored again. "fredy i want to cuddle" you say. 

"we can when we finish reading."

"but im cold"

"go to my closet, i have some hoodies and sweaters in there"

you stopped and started laughing "you have hoodies? why do you never wear them? its always sweaters" he rolled his eyes and said, "everyoe has hoodies, i always get them for christmas or my birthday from relatives, but they aren't my style." 

"well, im going to give you a makeover to see what you look like in that style!" you say. before he can argue, you pull him to his closet.

you opened his closet. there were some hoodies in there, and some sweatpants so, you decided to pull out a blue hoodie and black sweat pants. "ok, i found a new outfit" you say holding up the articles of clothing. 

he looked unamaused and you couldn't help but giggle. "ok, so take off your sweater..." you say to him, and he does. "ok, we are going to have to get rid of that shirt" you say as you start unbuttoning his shirt. 

"hey, i can do that," he said swatting me away. "oh my gosh you're so mean." you said back jokingly. he smiled a little bit and your little comment. he finished unbuttoning his shirt and took it off. "now what?" he asked.

you handed him the hoodie and said, "put this on." he did so and he already looked a lot different. "ok, now change into these pants" you said, tossing him the sweat pants. he soon after changed into the sweat pants and he looked adorable. 

"aww you look so cute!" you say to him. "thanks, but are we done now?" he asked. "almost, i need to fix your hair"  you say. you walk over to him and run your fingers through his hair. after a few minutes of doing that, the look was almost complete.

"perfect!" you start, "except, can you see at all without your glasses?" he thought for a second, then said, "a little bit i guess, but if i could see clearly without them i wouldn't have them." you were already right in front of him so you took his glasses of his face. 

"omg fredy you look adorable!" you say looking at him. "he started blushing, but still said, "can i have my glasses back?" "just wait i need a picture!" you say and look around his room for his polaroid camera. 

you snapped a picture of him and handed back his glasses. "y/n... im sorry i was so hard on studying, i had a lot of fun doing this." fred said to you. "oh come here, nerd..." you say, pulling him into a hug. 

this hug lasted a few minutes. "ok, let's finish reading our chapter." you say while pulling away from the hug. "and we can cuddle while doing it." he says, giving in to what you want.

so the two of you end up cuddling on his bed while reading.

like nerds do.

this was requested by: fredbenslay

hope you guys enjoyed!

word count: 597