"Proud of you sis!"kuya Jaydan said and took my cap off before ruffling my hair. I glared at him because my hair is now a mess. Tumawa lang si kuya at sinuot ang cap ko sa ulo niya. Umiling lamang si kuya Jayden at lumapit sa akin.

"Congrats Jewel!"Kuya Joaquin said and then hugged me.

"Summa cum laude. Nice!"Kuya Jaydee said and patted me on the back.

I saw Jamie running to me and then jumped into my arms."Congrats tita!"

"Thank you, Jamie!"I said to him and kissed him on the forehead. Kuya Jackson then approach me while holding a lasagna in his hands.

"Lasagna, your favourite! Congrats, sis!"he beamed. He couldn't hugged me because I was holding a child and his hands were also pretty occupied.

Pagkatapos kay kuya Jackson ay lumapit sa akin si kuya James na may hawak na boquet of tulips."Here."he said and handed it to me and I put Jamie down to accept the bouquet.

"Tulips!"I said, giddily. Nilapitan ko siya at niyakap, ramdam ko na natigilan siya sa ginawa ko."Thank you kuya!"He then hugged me back. We may show less affection to each other but no one can deny how we love each other. Even if he makes me piss all the time, I still love him.

Pagkatapos kay kuya James ay lumapit naman si mom sa akin na halatang umiiyak na.

"M-mom."

"Oh, my baby!"she embraced me with so much warmth. She smelt like vanilla. "I'm so proud of you."I began to get teary-eyed by what she said.

"Thank you, mom."

And all that was left was my dad, but sadly he isn't here. Napaisip ko kung ano kaya ang reaksiyon ng papa ko kapag nalaman niya ang pagiging summa cum laude ko at sa iba't ibang achievements ko. Or he already knows what I'm doing for the past couple of years. Atleast, diyan alam ko na may pake pa siya sa akin. I will just think that he's doing all that.

"Congrats, Jewel." Jake said.

"Thank you, Jake."I smiled at him.

Many guest were here, even Carter's family are here and the dean and Jessie. Cassidy and Jessie approach me earlier and greeted me, mukhang magkaibigan na ang dalawa.

I was at the corner eating some chocolate cakes when I saw Jace talking with Kaizer. Kaizer then hand some money and Jace smirked. Kaizer then patted his back before leaving. The money Jace got from Kaizer, he put it inside his pockets. Jace then looked around and when he saw me, he smiled before approaching me.

"Looks like you've been busy getting all the money."

"I like to have yours, now."he smirked

"Could it be possible tomorrow?I don't have money today."

"I think a kiss would be a better payment."he leaned in to kissed me which I responded immediately. To my surprise, it was only a peck like a small taste on my lips. My lips parted when he let go from the kiss. I gazed at him as he touched his lips with a little smudge of chocolate on them. He use his index finger to wipe it and then taste in on his mouth, while staring at me."Chocolate."he smirked."Chocolate are more tasty in your mouth." I felt my cheeks burn red and my heart beating rapidly.

My stomach made a churn that felt like agreeing on what Jace said.

Sh*t.

"We are in public, Jace."I hissed, but the smirk didn't waver.

"Ehem." We looked infront and my eyes widened when I saw Kuya James. My cheeks were still red and I know that kuya witnessed the kiss that we just shared. Oh, kill me now!