LOVE AND SUBMISSION

Start from the beginning

"You need to be taught a lesson darling, So that you remember whom you belong to the next time. Or... maybe their will never be a next time." Sean whispered with a dark expression, making Yibo gulp in nervousness.

"W-What lesson?" Yibo tensed.

"Too impatient.. aren't we?" Sean teased while tracing his big palms on the younger's sides, making him squirm.

He trailed his hands towards the collar of the younger's button up shirt and pulled it, reveling the flawless shoulder and neck. He caressed that skin with the tip of his fingers, making invisible circles over it.

"Looks like the love marks I have given you are already healed. How about giving new ones on your entire body?" Sean whispered amusingly, making Yibo gasp.

"N-No... S-Sean you can't. What if my siblings saw them?" Yibo was really scared. It was so difficult for him to hide the hickeys on his neck from his brother. How will he able to hide his whole body?

Sean, as if understood the younger's internal monologue, chuckled and gently pecked his lips.

"Who do you think sent me in this room darling?" Sean asked, making Yibo confused. He furrowed his brows in confusion, making him look even cuter.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked, but got startled when Sean attacked his neck without answering him.

"Ahh.. Sea-n uhmm.." Yibo threw his head back in pleasure when Sean sucked over his sweet spot.

"We can talk later darling.. right now, let me just devour you." Sean rasped between his assaults on the younger's neck. He started unbuttoning Yibo's shirt impatiently, lips never leaving the pearl skin.

Yibo was so engrossed in the pleasure that he didn't even knew when his shirt was tossed aside, leaving his upper body naked and bare infront of the hungry beast's eyes. It was when he felt warm breath fanning his red buds, he shivered.

"Sean... ngh.. m-more..." He arched his back when a warm wet tongue swirled around his left bud, while the other one was played by long slender fingers. He grabbed a fistful of elder's hair and pulled him closer.

Sean smirked at the response. He trailed his wet tongue down towards the the abdomen of the younger, leaving a trail of saliva behind. 

While sucking on the latter's navel, he tucked on Yibo's trousers' waistband , almost ripping it open, leaving the younger all naked. He sat up and gawked at the god's masterpiece, who is totally under his mercy right now.

"Beautiful." He whispered unconsciously.

Yibo, who felt the loss of addicting warmth, gained back his consciousness. It was when he noticed his body's state and the elder's hungry gaze on it, making him feel really self conscious. He tried to cover his body with his arms, but they were immediately yanked away with just one arm of the elder, while the other hand held his knee to spread his legs.

"Don't. hide. what's. Mine. " Sean warned with a dark gaze, making Yibo more vulnerable. He tried his best to get free from the grip, but it seemed impossible. Sean was inhumanly strong. 

 Sean eyed Yibo from head to toe, before locking his gaze on the younger's already leaking crotch. He licked his lips before diving down, giving cat licks to the blunt tip, making Yibo go insane.

"Argh.... Sean..." Yibo's toes curled with pleasure when Sean took his whole length in his warm cavern, sucking it like his favourite delicacy. He bobbed his head up and down, making Yibo roll his eyes back to his brain. He bucked his hips to match the elder's pace, pleasuring himself with that warm mouth.

"Argh... ngh.. S-Sean..ahhh.. I-I'm com..-ing..." Yibo moaned when he felt his cock twitching inside the latter's mouth, but the next moment he let out a frustrated whine when Sean retreated his mouth with a plop sound, smirking at the younger's needy mewls.