•𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴•

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"OI!!" the girl heard from the door of her house slam shut. she sighs. katsuki's home.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AFTER THE DUMB ASS FIGHT?!" he yells at her, as she smirks. "aw little katsuki is worried of his little sister!~" she coos to him, as he wacks her head. "ASSHOLE!" the h/c yells.

"NO SWEARING!! AND NO HITTING!!" mitsuki exclaims as katsuki rolls his eyes. "well??" he sits on the couch next to his twin, as she takes a sip of f/c and katsuki takes his water bottle from his bag and sips it.

"i've been expelled from ua." he chokes on his drink. looking at his sister with his eyes in rage. "you. WHAT. WHAT DID YOU DO." he says sternly, as you smile and start to uncontrollably laugh.

"THAT ISN'T FUNNY Y/N." he screams. "oh y/n stop teasing your brother and tell him the real reason!!" your mother says from the kitchen.

"alright alright! i'm being offered a job as their next ua nurse. so basically i'm still in school but i'm just working full time as recovery girl's assistant! AND i'm getting paid so hah!" y/n says smugly.

her brother looks jaw dropped. oh. no he is jaw dropped. "wh-WHAT?!" he says, "that's a shitty job for someone like you!" katsuki rubs his neck, secretly proud of his little sister for ending up working at ua at such a young age.

"awe i love you too katsuki!" the h/c hugs the blonde, as he tries to get out of her surprisingly strong grip.