•𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴•

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"i'm sorry Mr & Mrs Bakugou. Y/n's quirk seems to be nothing like either of yours.. Have either of you have any healing quirk history in your family?' the doctor says.

"my mother." Masaru starts, "her quirk was her sweat had healing properties, and my father's quirk was that he could form acid. Perhaps it has something to do with that?" he asks the doctor, looking at his daughter play with the toy trains.

"it seems that her hands can heal any internal and external wound, that could be how she healed her twin's grazed knee." the doctor says, handing forms for the two to sign.

~

"so do they know your quirk yet?!" the 5 year old blonde calls at his twin.

"they said i can heal!" the h/c said, excitedly. She knew that it wasn't as flashy as her twin's, but she also knew that it could help lots of people.

"looks like I know who my doctor is when i'm number one!" Katsuki says, patting the girl's head rather aggressively. She gives a wide grin in return.

"i'll always protect you, Kat!!" she exclaims, hugging Katsuki, their cheeks beside each other. "the number one hero won't need protecting y/n!" he says, trying to leave her surprisingly strong grasp.