•𝚃𝚆𝙾•

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"next up, team b versus team a." aizawa says, hands crossed.

y/n looked at the board, team a was izuku, iida, ochaco, tsuyu and tokoyami. team b was monoma, shihai kuroiro, pony tsunotori, sen kaibara, and shinsou.

"expect to be a big part of this round, y/n. i can see alot of broken bones around midoriya." midnight whispered to the h/c girl, as she grins.

~ i cba to write a bloody fight ~

"all might, y/n. come with me." aizawa says, as the two follow the clearly concerned man to the city complex.

"young midoriya is not leaving any space for young shinsou to fight.." all might mumbles. "aizawa, some of the team members look pretty bad, do you want me to go in?" y/n asks, aizawa shakes his head.

"not ye-" before the man could finish his sentence, a blood hurling scream is heard. it was so loud the teachers and y/n immediately run to see who made the noise. aizawa goes pale.

"midoriya, WHAT HAPPENED." he says. the scene the three saw was quite concerning: deku, standing with his hand broken with an unconscious shinsou, bleeding from his nose, mouth and his head seemed to be split open.

"y/n tend to shinsou and izuku! take him to the nurses office!" all might yells, the girl quickly nods and tries to pick up shinsou, slowly going to the office with a broken izuku following along with a worried all might. this escalated quickly.

~

"oh my what has happened here!" recovery girl exclaims, walking over to the two beds. one of an unconscious shinsou, and one of a mid-healing midoriya.

"there was a battle. i've tended to midoriya's wounds but shinsou has a broken nose and a split lip as well as potential stitches on his head. i can do that for you if you'd like." y/n says, her hands slowly tracing along izuku's now-healed one.

"oh my someone has been doing their research! we should keep you here more often y/n! that would be so lovely if you could do that for me, i have to have a meeting with principal nezu!" chiyo says, as y/n smiles and nods. the frail woman leaves.

"your quirk is really interesting.. i feel like my hand is brand new again! perhaps your quirk can develop to a place where you can break down bodies.." izuku starts mumbling again.

"hey izuku! back to earth remember. you have class." the h/c says, handing him a cup of water and some fresh uniform.

"thank you y/n!" she smiles, as the boy leaves. great. now the stitches boy.

y/n approaches shinsou's bed, starting to wipe the excess blood off of him. the bleeding had stopped for now, which was good. she started with his nose.

y/n carefully traced her index finger up and down the indigo haired boys nose, slowly yet surely fixing it. once that was done, she decided to do his bottom lip next.

the girl winces at the nasty cut, holding his chin and putting her thumb on the cut. suddenly the boy too winces.

"shit, could be more careful couldn't you?" he says. she jumps back in surprise. "you're awake! could've told me?!" she says, as the boy looks at the girl, smiling lazily.

"please get this over and done with. my head is killing." shinsou says, as she nods and places her hand back on his chin.

once the lip was healed, next was the head.

"okay so you have an option. either get stitches, or come to me every two days to heal. unfortunately for you shinsou, you have a really deep cut that my quirk can't heal at once." the girl says, looking at the nasty scar.

"can't recovery girl help?" he asks. "if you want a 6 day nap, sure." y/n states. "look, you will only have to see me 3 times and then you'll be good as new. i can start now?" y/n gives him the final option.

shinsou sighs, "make sure it doesn't hurt, y/n bakugou."

she smirks. "good option."