"Turn it in but take a twenty?" he asked. "I mean, there is usually a reward for that kind of stuff right?"

Fairy Godmother shifted her weight back and forth, "Sometimes. But is there maybe one more. . . better solution?"

Mal lifted her hand again, "A: bring it to lost and found. Without taking any money out."

"Wonderful." Fairy Godmother applauded before moving on. "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A: curse it? B: lock it in a tower? C: give it a bottle? Or D: carve out its heart?"

Evie raised her hand eagerly and Fairy Godmother called on her.

"Evie."

"What was the second one?"

"Oh, okay." Fairy Godmother said not wanting to flat out call Evie's answer wrong. When no one else raised their hand Fairy Godmother called on Mal.

"Mal?"

She glanced up looking bored. "C: give it a bottle."

"Correct, again." Fairy Godmother said smiling.

"You are on fire girl." Carlos commented.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal shrugged going back to her drawing.

"Oh, that makes so much sense." Evie said. Then Drac heard a small shriek and turned to see a girl entering the classroom. She looked scared out of her mind as she approached Fairy Godmother. She quickly walked past them with wide eyes that never dared to look up.

"Hello dear one." Fairy Godmother greeted her.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." She said handing Fairy Godmother a clipboard.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?"

"Mom, no!" Jane whispered horrified that they now knew her name.

"It's okay. Jane this is everyone." She introduced handing the clipboard back.

"Hi." Jane said still obviously terrified, even more so when none of them said hi back, "That's okay, don't mind me, as you were." She squealed again as she walked by them.

"Let's continue." Fairy Godmother said calling attention to the 'lesson' again.

"You find a vial of poison, do you, A: put it in the king's wine? B: paint it on an apple? Or C: turn it over to the proper authorities?"

This time Jay, Carlos and Evie all raised their hands wanting to answer the question. To better his chances Jay pulled Carlos's hand out of the air.

"Jay." Fairy Godmother called him.

"C: you turn it over to the proper authorities."

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos protested.

"But I said it first!"

The ensuing fight made Fairy Godmother tap on her podium to re-gain their attention, "Boys! I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

"Oh, no, that's okay. Whatever that is, we'll pass." Carlos said as Jay got off of him. Drac rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, shrinking in his seat hoping he wouldn't get roped into Tourney with the other boys. Whatever that was.

- - LONG LIVE EVIL - -

After Remedial Goodness 101 while Jay and Carlos went down to the Tourney field like Fairy Godmother had suggested, Drac went to explore the rest of the school. Most of the students were having a free period while the boys were at tourney practice and the girls were at cheer. Of course there were the students like Doug and Jane who hadn't made it into the 'it' crew and looked like they opted to mostly study at the picnic tables under the shade of the trees around the school. It was perfect for Drac since it left the school pretty much empty as he looked around sticking his nose where it probably shouldn't be.