"It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all." Prince Ben said approaching them with a smile which only faltered when Jay punched him in the shoulder - a common welcome on the Isle. Then the prince moved over and tried to shake Drac's hand but he only put them both in the pockets of his jacket. Ben instead gave a nod and a smile before moving on to Mal who shook his hand roughly.

"This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history. . . " he drifted off from him speech again as he shook Carlos's candy covered hand, "Is that chocolate?" he asked before remembering what he was saying. " . . . as the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal said interrupting though Ben didn't seem to mind.

"A little bit over the top?" he asked her with a chuckle.

"A little more than a little bit." She chuckled trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well so much for my first impression." They both chuckled again and Drac raised an eyebrow confused by his sister's . . . flirting? Was she flirting? Princess Audrey must have noticed it too because she leaned into Ben trying to break the two apart.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's kids aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora." She explained, "Sleeping –"

"Beauty." Mal and Drac finished for her in perfect sync.

"Oh yeah, we've heard the name." Drac said resting his elbow on Mal's shoulder with an evil grin on his face as he stared at Audrey.

"And I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal said.

"Water under the bridge." Audrey said with a fake smile.

"Totes!" Mal said with an even faker smile before both she, Drac and Audrey started laughing insincerely. Then their laughs turned into sighs as they all started glaring at each other. Drac brought his hand, the one that wasn't resting on Mal, to his lips and gave a whistle. Diaval came flying out of the limo and landed on his shoulder. Audrey shrieked and jumped back half a step before smiling and giving a nervous chuckle.

"Nice. . . birdy." She said trying to cover her cowardice, reaching out a hand to pet Diaval. All he had to do was caw and stretch his wings a little which made her jump back again. Drac lifted his hand and started stroking his feathers, Ben was oblivious to the harsh edge in the exchange and clapped his hands together.

"Okay! So how about a tour? Auradon Prep, originally built over three hundred years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben practically quoted a history book as they turned and walked past a statue of his father. Ben clapped his hands and it turned into a beast causing Carlos to jump in fright right into Jay's arms.

"Carlos it's okay." Ben said, "My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben replied before leading them on. Mal and Drac exchanged a glance both of them unsure whether the prince was joking or not. Ben and Audrey continued on the perfectly paved path to the double front doors made of dark polished wood under a stone carved awning.

They all entered the main hall of the dorm building which was decorated with more blue and gold banners. All of them looked around, never being in a building that lacked so much in cobwebs and broken windows. Finally after their gawking Mal asked, "So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?"