Update

Hey y'all so here's a little update on what's going on and why it's taking me so long to finish this damn book lol.

So my first mistake was restarting. I should've kept it as it was and just made it better as i continued but i decided to restart and it completely threw me off track.

I changed a bunch of stuff and even added new characters.

But i can't really finish it until i plan out each chapter and that might take a little bit cuz i only have the first chapter done.

I still have to name chapters and figure out how what's gonna happen in them and figure out how i wanna write.

For the most part i do know how i want the story to go i just have to figure out how to make it into a good written story.

It might take me a lot while to finish cuz i'm starting 10th grade soon and i'm just not consistent like at all.

But you just have to be really...really...REALLY patient and you have to work with me.

I'll try my best to get another chapter planned tn after i post this but i can't guarantee that.

And i'm gonna be 100% honest. I dk what i'm doing at all so this story probably isn't gonna make that much sense so bare with me lol.

But that's it from me see you soon.😚

- Kenzie~