Chapter 1: After the Party (Omniscient)

Omniscient:

It's been a couple months since Billie and Mckenzie's love blossomed.

Who would've thought. A teenager who had a harmless crush on a singer would end up in a real relationship with her. For Mckenzie it was a dream come true. But for Billie it was an accidental love for an underage fan she was forced to meet.

During the few months after Kenzie's birthday party Billie and Kenzie have grown closer than ever. For them its pure happiness. But for their parents its a relationship that could land Billie in jail and put Kenzie in the spotlight for the wrong thing, immediately ruining her chances of having her dream career.

Every night before Billie goes to bed she sits up and thinks about all the possible ways to tell Kenzie and both their parents that she wants to change Kenzie's age so they can finally be together without any conseqence's. Billie doesn't really use her power. She doesn't have a reason to. Well...she did, but it's a touchy subject.

Kenzie on the other hand hasn't even thought about having her age changed. She's just too caught up in the fact that she's basically dating her celebrity crush. She hasn't told anyone of course. She knows what people would say, especially her friends. She knows that Billie's fan base would go crazy because she was once in it. She also doesn't want Billie to get hate cause if the world knew Billie was in a relationship with someone way younger than her people would go crazy and say she's a groomer. And Mckenzie doesn't want that.

Billie and Kenzie have shared the best moments with eachother. A personal favorite or Mckenzie's is when she realized she had real feelings for Billie.

Kenzie's Pov

Me and Billie are currently sitting in her room cuddled up watching a movie.

I'm laying on her chest while she holds me like she never wants to let me go. All I can focus on is the sound of her breathing and the way my head slighty moves when she laughs at a part of the movie.

I know this relationship is wrong. But in a way it feels so right.

I've always had a crush on her. But my crush was an internet crush, she didn't actually know who i was. But she does now. And sitting with her right now, I see her as a person and not a celebrity.

I have real feelings for her.

(413 Words)

A/N: Hey y'all. Idk how i feel about this chapter. Its short but i had a lot of trouble writing it cuz i didn't know what to write and how to make it understandable. But idk, maybe i'm thinking too much about it. Anyways, I hope you like it.

~Kenzie~