─┅┅┄┄*ೃS1:05:if I were to save you, would you do the same?

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Is it right to live as I am?

Is it right to live using every trick in the book?

Just what am I meant to be?

Just who am I really?

Tell me!

Tell me!...

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Sometimes when the night is quiet, so quiet, Y/N can hear the voices of her past. Realising the lost she endure through all this years, as if a part of her is missing an important one - that can't never be replaced nor deleted.

Running around in circles through every door and every place, pictures of unknown people in her head.
Whispering her lost memories she didn't even know that she had lost them.

'What happened to me?

Why is my memory so bizzare?

Who did this to me?'

This questions were haunting Y/N since day one as she was back by her family.

She still could remember the tears of her mother, the happy expression of her brother and the confused yet angry mood of her father.

'Back then were this people strangers to me.'

'A family?'

'Why didn't my family rescue me from this cruel place?'

'Why was I even there?'

'How did I got there?'

But the most important question that she repeats since the day she could remember her thoughts and keep her family.

'Why was even I created?'

Looking back at the past and now Y/N her whole life was she searching and the people around her - were holding her back.

The girl couldn't even trust her own memories, everyday she wants to find the answers to her questions even they weren't good atleast she will know.