─┅┅┄┄*ೃS1:03: We Were Just Kids

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

At some point, human beings need to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life and when the day comes were two beings become star-crossed lovers, the reason often lies by the listening walls and trees.

Not long before the summer vacation arrived was a certain girl enjoying the summer breeze on the roof of the school building and her eyes were closed.
She enjoyed the silence and relaxing moment before she needs to go back to her class to face reality.

"I wished it could be relaxing like this always."
She mumbles when her ears catches the sound of footsteps.

"Oh my! Who do we have here?"
This familiar voice could be only from one adult be.

Sae Chabashira. Her class teacher as well a mysterious woman who hides much.
It wasn't surprising for Y/N since everyone was hiding themselves in this school.
Everyone was wearing a mask and this made her only headaches.

"Miss Chabashira, I was taking a fresh air and I assume you are here for smoking."
She says casually and turns to the teacher while Chabashira seemed to be relaxed.

The black haired older woman had a light smirk on her face as she steps closed to the young female student.

"You were one of the only people who seemed close to Ayanokouji but it seems since few weeks or months you keep your distant towards him, so I wondered what happened between you two?"
Sae Chabashira asked curiously yet in a kind teasing way as if she knew more then her student would know.

Smoke was coming out her mouth and made Y/N cough slightly since she doesn't like cigarettes at all.
Lifting her hand to wave the smoke away from her face.
"We never were close and I had go study for the upcoming task you gave us after all."
She adds and glances at the teacher before she turns to wall away - Chabashira said loud and cleary:
"I heard the school has hidden documents about every person on this place, if you are curious. Just use 0312098019."

Y/N stops in her tracks and was a bit surprised yet very suspicious about the motives that woman had.
"Why do you give me such important information?"
She asks her and glances over her shoulder to the older woman - only to see her smirk.

"I'm just helping my favorite student."

With that the young girl headed downstairs and with the intention to take a walk outside to clear her head but before she could do that. Her school day wasn't at the end sadly.

'I wouldn't be surprised if she uses me as a bet with the other Teachers. Clearly she bet on my failure.'

Heading towards her classroom and seeing everyone was already there made her stomach upside down.
Right now she only wanted to think of all possible out comes if she uses this password and why her teacher gave her a hint.