Snakebit

On the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja are sleeping with Morro and Lloyd in one room and the other ninja in another until a banging noise wakes them up.

Wu yells, "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you!" as he bangs a gong causing the ninja to groan.

The four in bunk beds are startled awake and the two on top bunks fall out of them. Jay lands on his face.

Jay groans in pain, "Ow..."

Zane was the least deterred from being startled awake.

Morro was pretty much used to this since he was used to living with Wu all his life.

Lloyd however, was not and almost fell out of bed. He had a tight grip on Morro that kept him on the bed.

Morro notices this and helps Lloyd back onto the bed as he chuckles and asks, "You ok?"

"Is that normally how uncle wakes everyone up?" Lloyd asked his older cousin

Morro nods to his younger cousin and replies, "Yeah, he's done this ever since I was a kid."

"I'm going to have to get used to it huh?" Lloyd asked his older cousin

"Yup." Morro replied to his younger cousin with a chuckle.

Lloyd then proceeded to pout as he got up.

Morro also got up and goes to where his father is.

Wu says, "In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity."

"Okay okay, we're up. But if you want us to reach full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?" Kai says as he gets up with a yawn.

Cole stretches his back and asks, "You call that a rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress."

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head..." Jay says before he starts to brush his teeth and spits out some dirt that replaced his toothpaste.

Zane asks, "What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of-" but the ground breaks and he coughs.

Wu replies, "I think today's lesson would be chores."

The ninjas all whine, "Chores?!" as Morro mutters, "I figured this is what Sensei was gonna make us do today."

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean." Cole complains.

Wu says, "In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." and bangs the gong again before leaving the room.

"This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up." Kai grumbles.

Jay suggests, "Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?"

They then all start cleaning the Bounty.

First, Cole shouts, "Ninja, go!" and cleans up the room with Spinjitzu. He takes out all the trash and put it outside of the Bounty.

Meanwhile, Zane throws the Shurikens of Ice toward the walls of Destiny's Bounty to freeze it, Kai uses the Sword of Fire on the ice, and both of them uses Spinjitzu to melt the rest as they yell, "Ninja, go!" before Morro dries it using his wind powers.

Next ,Cole and Kai start fixing the machines inside the Destiny's Bounty while Jay uncovers a huge computer system and he tries to use the Nunchucks of Lightning to fix it as he yells, "Ninja, go!"