Sneak Peek

It had not been long since Sensei Wu had officially adopted Morro when he received a letter from his brother saying that he would be visiting with Misako and their newborn son, Lloyd. Wu goes outside and says, "Morro, come here please. I need to talk to you about something." Morro stops training and walks up to him. "Yes Sensei?" Wu says, "I just received a letter from my brother, he and Misako, a... friend of mine, are going to be visiting with their young son, Lloyd." Morro asks, "Son? D-Does that mean that he's my cousin?" and chuckles as he replies, "Well, since you are now my adopted son. Yes, technically he is your cousin." Morro smiles and says, "That's so cool! I can't wait to show him the kite you gave me!" before running excitedly to his room to find his kite and Wu smiles seeing how excit ed he is to meet Lloyd.

The next day,
Morro was eating breakfast with his kite on the kitchen table, he was so excited to meet his new cousin, as Wu sits across from him drinking tea. They then hear a knock coming from the gate and get up from the table to go open the gate with Morro holding his kite. Wu opens the gate to reveal Garmadon and Misako who was holding a baby.

 Wu opens the gate to reveal Garmadon and Misako who was holding a baby

Wu politely smiles saying, "Hello brother, Misako." and Garmadon replies, "Hello brother." Misako smiles and happily says, "Hello Wu." She then sees Morro who is standing next to Wu and asks, "And who is this?" Wu replies, "This is my student and son Morro, I have just recently adopted him." and Garmadon say in suprise, "Really? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you young man, I guess this makes you my nephew." Morro could sense a dark aura coming from Garmadon and could feel that something was off about him. "You too sir." Garmadon chuckles with an evil glint in his eye and says, "Please, you may call me uncle if you'd like." Morro nods with an uneasy smile and replies, "O-Ok." They then hear the cry of a baby, it was coming from baby Lloyd in Misako's arms. Wu chuckles and says, "I believe this is my new nephew, Lloyd?" Misako nods and smiles replying, "Yes, he sure is." Wu then looks down at Morro and asks, "Would you like to meet your new cousin Morro?" Morro lights up excitedly and nods with a smile as he puts down his kite. Misako then gently puts Lloyd in his arms and Morro looks down at the baby's face.

 Misako then gently puts Lloyd in his arms and Morro looks down at the baby's face

At that moment, Morro felt a bond form between him and Lloyd. A bond that was stronger than cousins, a brotherly bond, as the baby smiles up at him and Morro smiles back feeling like he wanted to protect him and care for him just like a big brother would. The day ended with Lloyd giggling as he watches Morro flies his kite using his powers.