Rise of the Snakes: Part 1

At the Monastery of Spinjitzu, Wu and Morro are meditating in one room and the ninja are making combat sounds in another room.

They could hear Kai yell, "Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" and Cole says, "Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team."

Wu and Morro go to the training compound and find that none of the other ninja are training there.

Jay asks, "Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it."

Wu and Morro go look for them in a different room and they find them playing video games.

Jay groans, "Fantastic, I'm out of lives."

Zane says, "But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!"

Cole yells, "Okay, now!"

As the ninja continue with their game, Wu unplugs the television.

The Ninja complain, "Aw..."

Cole whines, "Aw, man!"

Jay asks, "What? What happened?"

Cole yells, "It took us three hours to get there!"

Jay asks, "Why would you do that? Why?"

Wu says, "Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu."

Morro nods and says, "You guys need to be prepared for when Lord Garmadon returns."

Zane says, "But ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace.

Jay continues, "Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do."

Cole adds, "We can train tomorrow."

Wu warns, "Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today."

Cole says, "Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..."

Wu kicks the pizza slice off his hand and Cole yelps, "Ow!"

Wu strictly says, "No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train." which makes Morro snicker.

Kai responds, "Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane."

Wu replies, "Oh. You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold."

Kai's Sword is shown to be burning a pizza slice.

Cole smirks, "You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out."

Cole uses his Scythe to plug back the television so that the ninja can resume their game while Morro rolls his eyes at them.

Zane says, "Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns."

Wu then hums in thought and says,"Hmm... Well then, why don't you four answer this simple riddle: what is the best way to defeat an enemy?"

Kai replies, "Easy, with a sword."

Jay utters, "Your fists."

Cole says, "Spinjitzu."

Zane asks, "Tornado of Creation?"

Wu sighs and says, "Pace yourselves. You have a lot of training ahead of you. Make sure you sharpen your mind as well as your Spinjitzu."

Cole whispers, "Ugh. What's the best way to defeat an enemy? It could be anything, ugh!"