The atmosphere froze for more than ten seconds.

Gu Dong's eyes widened. She didn't know it at all!

Ten seconds later.

The person in charge of Party A stares at Gu Qiang and says, "is manager Gu serious?"

"Yes."

Gu Qiangyun is helpless.

Of course, he knows that the list is of high quality, but he has visited Lin Yuan several times in recent days. Lin Yuan has never let go of this matter, so he can only hold his head and communicate with Party A.

Before everyone sat down to talk about the list, he didn't even dare to mention it.

"The company is not big, the demands are not small."

The person in charge of Party A got up and said, "I'm sorry to disturb you."

Gu Qiangyun was anxious: "if you think about it again, the singer and recording of the previous song" big fish "were arranged by our teacher Xianyu..."

"It's OK to take part in the recording. We've already decided on a singer. Do you have to agree to sing?"

A person on Party A's side has no good airway.

Gu Qiangyun said: "teacher Xianyu is very professional!"

The person in charge of Party A glared at Gu Qiangyun: "our company has a special music department. Do you think they are not professional?"

"Not that..."

"In a word, we can't accept such things. I believe few Party A in Qizhou will accept this kind of request. I don't know. I thought you were Party A."

The person in charge of Party A leaves with his people.

When I left, I muttered: "I met Party B who asked for this for the first time. Why are you?"

"Sorry, sorry..."

Gu Qiangyun's face broke down after he sent him away.

Gu Dong looked at Gu Qiangyun: "is this true? Lin stands for him... ""It's true."

Gu Qiangyun sighed.

Gu Dong said helplessly: "it's a pity that you don't want to talk to representative Lin anymore."

Gu Qiangyun shook his head: "I've been chatting for many times. If I go on chatting, he should be annoyed."

"I see."

Gu Dong gritted his teeth and said, "I believe that someone will be willing. I'll go and get some more intention sheets back. Teacher Xianyu's signboard is still very effective!"

“……”

Gu Qiangyun didn't speak.

He knew how much trouble it was.

Qi Zhou's Party A is used to being a father. How can he buy a song? He has to be instructed by the creator. The sign of envy fish is not as big as that.

The attitude of party a just now is already good.

If you change your temper, you are afraid to be angry with yourself on the spot.

Gu Dong comforted: "don't worry, it's Party A who doesn't know the goods. We Menglong's list has been finished. The other party finally specially thanks representative Lin. I'm out, waiting for my good news."

Then Gu Dong left.

Gu Qiangyun has a bitter expression.

As far as personality is concerned, representative Lin is better than his father Yang Zhongming, who occasionally played in Qizhou.