"It's about someone."

"Did you and Jace fight?"

"No."I said. I looked away. "I trusted the wrong person, Carter."

"Sino?"curious niyang tanong.

"It doesn't matter."I forcibly smiled and laid my head at his shoulder. Ramdam ko na natigilan siya sa ginawa ko.

"Kapag makita ako ni Jace na ganito ako sayo, baka mapatay ako non."He joked and I laughed.

"Don't worry. Hindi iyon magalit."

"As you say, boss."

We stayed like that for a while, until Carter told me that he still needs to pass his activities and I nodded. I even said sorry, because I was delaying him, but he told me it was fine.

I decided to leave the library to go to Amber.While exiting the library, I bumped into someone. I said sorry, and when our eyes met, I was stunned.

"Hey Jewel."Damon greeted me.

"H-hey."I don't know what I should act on anymore. Should I still be casual after what he did to me?

"Did you talk to him?" He asked and my eyes widened. We are doing this now?

"I did."My hands form into fist. He stared intently at me trying to read me, but my face displayed no emotion.

Don't show emotions, Jewel. It can be seen as a weakness.

"And it does not change a thing?"He asked and I noticed his jaw started to clench and his hands slowly formed into fists.

I was beginning to get scared. Will he hurt me?

But he already did.

"It didn't."I said. Does he think that I would change my mind? "Your father deserves to go to jail." He clicked his tongue to his cheek.

"Oh really?"he asked. "Does love really make you stupid?"I glared at him.

"Your dad deserves to go to jail, Damon. Don't make him a hero for the bullsh*ts he did." He was about to reach out but I backed away. I raised my finger and pointed at him.

"Don't touch me!"I said. My voice started getting higher and louder."You lied to me! You f*cking used me! Should I still treat you the same?" His eyes widened and his mouth parted. Then, it went emotionless in seconds.

"He told you."

I nodded. "And it felt better to hug the painful truth than to be comforted to a f*cking lie. Thankfully, I listened to him now." His jaw clenched.

"You shouldn't have listened." My brows furrowed. What does he mean that I shouldn't have listened?

"What do you mean?"

"You, two, were supposed to fight and you will side with me. But it seems Jace wraps you very tight around his fingers."He chuckled and a shiver ran down my spine.  He messed up his hair as he continued to cackle and a smile lingered on his lips as he finished. "Tell me, does it feel good giving him his whims and wants?" My eyes widened. Is he trying to tell me that I'm f*cking submissive? That I'm a f*cking whore?!

I marched towards him and the sound of my palm came in contact with his face. His head stayed at the side as his jaw clenched.

"How dare you call me a whore!"I shouted.

"Jewel, I didn't mean that."he suddenly said like he wasn't laughing around of how stupid I was. His eyes softened trying to lure me in. "I'm just dealing a lot."He said and was about to reach me, but I backed away.