Loki scoffed at the mention of Thors name and rolled his eyes.

     "We have no quarrel with your people." Fury said, eyeing Rory as she slowly circled her mind controlled uncle and the asgardian god.

     "An ant has no quarrel with a boot." Loki snapped. "And quiet frankly, you are terrible at sneaking around." He said as he turned to Rory.

     She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "And yet it took you a solid 10 minutes to sense me? Why's that, Loki?" She snapped in return, bitterness in her voice at Loki's name.

     "You plan to step on us?" Fury asked, interrupting what ever interaction was going on between Rory and Loki.

     Loki's gaze stayed on Rory as he spoke. "I come with glad tidings, of a world made free." He said with an evil smile.

      "Free from what?" Rory snapped, now standing in front of Fury, blocking him.

      "Freedom. Freedoms life's great lie. Once you accept that in your heart..." He quickly turned around to Selvig who was behind him, and placed his spear to his heart. Selvig's eyes turned black, then a brilliant blue, much like Clint's. "You will know peace."

     "Yeah, when you say peace, I kind of think you mean the other thing." Fury said, eyeing Loki and his now gang of mind controled SHIELD agents. Rory secretly eyes the growing blue energy at the ceiling, but that didn't go unnoticed by the one man who knows her best, Clint.

     "Sir, Director Fury and Agent Barton are stalling. This place is about to blow. Drop a hundred feet of rock on us. They mean to bury us." Clint said taking a step closer to Loki. This internally hurt Rory more than she wanted to admit. Her uncle, her best friend, the one person she trusted most in her life was now on the other side and she had no choice but to stop him.

      "Like the pharaohs of Odin." Fury said with a small smirk.

     "He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself. You got maybe two minutes before this goes critical." Selvig said, tapping away on the monitor in front of him.

     "Well, then..." Loki looks towards Clint, who fires a bullet towards Rory and Fury. Fury quickly pushes Rory out of the way and takes the bullet so Clint wouldn't have the guilt of shooting his niece when he came back to his senses. The bullet hit him in the side and knocked him down.

      "Fury!" Rory yelled running to his side immediately. Clint walked over, quickly placed his hand on her head for half a second before removing it and grabbing the briefcase. He quickly left with Loki and the others.

     "Shit.." Rory said grabbing for her radio to contact Hill and Coulson.

     Meanwhile, Loki, Clint, Selvig, and a few others made it to the parking lot and marched past Hill.

     "Need these vehicles." Clint said pointing to the trucks as all the mind controled people got in.

     "Who's that?" Hill asked, pointing towards Loki.

     Clint shrugged and said, "He didn't tell me."

     Hill looked at the group suspiciously, but turns to leave and let them be when her radio went off.

     "Hill! Do you copy?!" Rory almost shouted through the radio.

     Clint and Loki quickly looked towards Hill as she grabbed her radio to respond.

     "Barton's been compromised!" Rory half yelled through the radio again as she pulled the bullet out of Fury's vest.

     Hill turns to shoot at Clint and Loki, but Clint is already aiming and pulling the trigger. He moves around the truck to the drivers seat and gets in driving away.

     Fury grabs Rory's radio and begins to speak as he and Rory are running out of the chamber.

     "He's got the Tesseract! Track it down! The energy is brewing a mother fucking shit storm from the chamber ceiling." Fury snapped through the radio as he ran, along with Rory, to the ground level.

     They both hopped into the same helicopter that Fury arrived on earlier, the ground was shaking like a full on earth quake at this point.

     Over the radio they heard Coulson say, "We're clear sir, you need to go."

      The helicopter takes off just in time as the ground beneath it crumbles into a growing sink hole. Fury and Rory watch from above as the entire facility crumbles.

      A short distance away, Lokis truck emerged from one of the collapsing tunnels.

     "Sir down there." Rory pointed out. Fury nodded and turned to the pilot, telling him to follow the truck.

      The pilot does as he's told as Fury swings the copters door open and begins to shoot at the truck.

     Loki smirks from the back of the truck, aiming the spear at the copter and fires. The blast of blue fire hits the engine of the copter, sending it tumbling to the ground.

     Rory and Fury jump out in time before the major crash. Rory grabs her gun and begin shooting at Loki, but he's to far away. She can see his smirk as he gets further and further away.

     "Fury? Barton? Do you copy?" Coulson asked over the radio.

     "The Tesseract is with a hostile force. I have men down. Hill?" Fury said over the radio, checking Rory for injuries.

     "I'm fine Director." She snaps quietly, swatting his hand away.

     "A lot of men still under, don't know how many survivors.." Hill muttered into the radio.

     Fury's sighed. "Sound the general call, I want every man not working Rescue looking for that briefcase."

     "Roger that." Hill said as she muted her self on the radio.

     "Coulson get back to base. This is a Level Seven. As of right now, we are at war." Fury said with confidence, looking at Rory, who had a determined look on her face.