50. Beautiful Man

Börja om från början

Jungkook started to have a large friend circle, people loved him, he was popular and handsome and every single girl from your school developed a crush on him. You were still a loner but during project activities, Lisa became too close to you, and slowly just like her you started talking to students who you felt comfortable with.

Yet you didn't dare to talk to Jungkook and the strange rumor started to smoke around about you having a boyfriend since you never talked to guys.

It was hectic and made you a big loser.

You were starting to realize you didn't like Jungkook but the idea of him taking care of you and treating you special stuck in your mind, you wanted him, stupidly.

You just wanted attention from him, that's it.

Things never went your way since the start but since the day Jimin came into your life as Loverboy or someone who really liked you, you were pulled out of your comfort zone.

He liked you, and cared for you, and yet you blamed it all on him.

How could you do this to him? The one who always was on your side knowing very well your heart was on someone else.

Jimin was a pure soul. What you did was wrong and treating him right was the right thing to do.

He was taking you home regardless of how worst you behaved with him. You didn't like him the way he liked you but the least you could do was open your heart to him and see for yourself what kind of person he was.

You lay on your seat, relaxing. Tilting your head to his side you notice him. The surroundings were dark, it was gloomy and scary outside but the only thing glowing was him.

Jimin was glowing white like a literal angel. His brows were focused on the road trying to see through the windshield that was cleaning off the droplets falling on the car. His long lashes fluttered against his cheeks as he blinks. Glowing skin and pink kissable lips.

His clothes were still wet, his shirt became transparent exposing his skin beneath, and his abs were very prominent to your eyes.

He was a beautiful man, so beautiful that it would make any woman cut their hands if he simply asked them to do so.

Why you? Why you of all people did he like you?

"Jimin..."

"Hmm?" He asked slowly, maintaining his focus on the road.

Pulling your legs closer and hiding inside the warmth of his coat you rest your head on the car's seat, facing him. "Can I ask you something?"

His hands clutch onto the steering wheel taking a turn, "Hmm," he replies after a minute silence.

You keep staring at him, thinking if you should ask him or not. Would he get uncomfortable if you asked? Or would he ignore you?

At your lack of response, Jimin glances at you. You were biting on your nails, busy thinking or figuring out whether you should ask him the question or not.

You were making him curious. What was the question that was making you think so much?

He averted his eyes to the front, watching your house coming closer. He stayed quiet. If you wanted to ask him you could if not he would not pester you about it.

A few minutes passed and Jimin parked his car in front of your house. "We're home." He said, taking your attention.

Raising your head you see around to find your home. "Oh, yes." You lower your legs from the seat as Jimin gets out of the car with his umbrella helping you come out.

Holding his hand, you get under the umbrella with him as he takes you with him to your doorstep.

He lets go of your hand slowly as you watch his slender fingers lose their grip on yours.

Adjusting his wet hair he gets down the staircase, "I'll get going then," he caresses his neck looking away from you, "If you need anything, text me."

You stand fazed as he turns to leave but you decided to not let him go.

"Hey," You call for him, making him halt in his place. His back was facing you as he only tilted his head slightly to his left to hear you out.

"You wanna come inside?"

His full body turned to you this time, his eyes slowly batted confused if he heard you right.

Looking away from his gaze, you pluck your wet hair behind your ears, speaking again, "Y-You know get changed or something?" You were feeling guilty now, he was drenched because of you, and the least you could do was help him.

"O-only if you feel comfortable you know, If not-"

"Y/n."

"Huh?" You meet his eyes. He was standing closer to you, a few centimeters away from you. His sharp edgy eyes with the beautiful honey brown iris glinting with adoration for you.

"I would like that." He softly utters every single word, shutting the umbrella close while still maintaining eye contact with you.

He was insanely down bad for you and you could see it through the way he was looking into your eyes. It was too much to take.

Holding eye contact was quite harder when it came to him.

Shifting your gaze to the lock you gulp before typing down the password until a memory strikes your mind. A clear image formed in your brain where you stood with Jimin by your side.

Where he is bickering about you playing with him as you purposely told him the wrong pin. His eyes softening to you when you made him wear your coat, freezing yourself. Where he took care of you as you emptied your stomach in the bathroom being in the most disgusted state no one would imagine you in.

Made hot ramen for you and had a good conversation with you while he sweetly smiled the whole time watching you eat. Made you go to bed, wished you a good night knowing very well you were gonna forget all of it.

How hurt he would have been.

Your hands paused as everything slowly came back. The memory of that day was refreshed.

And it just hit you how Jimin was someone you could have liked from the start if not for the memory loss.

♡♡♡

Amxnx